LIVE GAME Round 12 v Cowboys

Live Game Discussion
Watch injury’s and suspensions decimate our pack in the next few weeks and we are letting him walk to help out Parra it’s a bloody disgrace
Can someone explain why are we letting Joffa go now?..we are not under any cap pressure….if both parties want out, let him go at the end of the year…why are we accomodating other teams all the time….Roosters and Storm would never do this…

Depends on your definition of defence. I think everything you stated is part of defence. As is missed tackles (or lack thereof) and line speed etc. by the way, we’re no 1 in missed tackles which forces opposition to work hard for their points. Two things can be right at the same time.

I don’t agree.
We starve teams of opportunities to score more than we stop them scoring through tackling them.
At one stage tonight, the Cows had had only a handful of tackles in our 20 and scored 3 tries.
Our completions, our possession, our field position domination and even our discipline has had a profound effect upon opposition scoring.
I agree our defence in their half was good but as soon as they got in attacking positions we folded like tissue.
it was mainly due to our complete inability to defend after errors which was the only way the cows got in our half.

Those lads are all business, eh.

Api provides some class and leadership.
Papallii also.

Along with some youthful talent mixed in with Bula, Toops & Toa....

Fantastic recruitment that is showing so much value.
You might know this Demps, has any team won the next week after playing the Tiges this year. Going backwards, Souths, Saints, Penrith all lost the next week. I reckon so did Manly and Parra.

Latest posts

Back