3-2-1 Round 16 v storm

Reilly to centre, kids played 11 games and scored 9 try’s, has 4 try assists, 29 tackle breaks, 88.4% tackle efficiency.
Has looked good in attack and defence, he knows how to find the line.

Smith or Laurie to 6 is the only option for now I reckon. Laurie has been smashing it in cup, he deserves a chance to prove him self at 6, he just has no kicking game.

Smith maybe off the bench at 14.
I thought Wakeham has a good long kicking game but should give it someone else near the line. There was a few times last night where we couldn’t get out of our end but his 5th tackle kick got us back down their end. That’s where it ends though, besides that and his conversions everything else is rubbish.

Love how Bateman doesn't back down to anyone.

Was ready to go against big Nelson.
We need some fire and seems to really get under the oppositions skin, he sure upset big Nelson.
Pretty sure he isn’t whispering sweet nothings in their ears but with such a strong accent I think they are probably confused as to what he is saying.

Thought Paps was really good for us as was Bula. Blore played far better in the second half than he has to date and hope he can build on that.
On the negative side - I was disappointed with Wakeham, and AJ defended poorly all game. Tupou has not performed that well since his game against Penrith.
Somehow I think we need to try Laurie, Reilly or Smith at 5/8 and put Toa back into centre with AJ as a bench middle.
Many on here will hate this, but we missed Brooks tonight.
Mate watch the game and the line's and holes blore hits but Wakeham would go out the back and no disrespect to toa but lost at 5/8

Back