17. Alex Seyfarth

18. Will Smith
19. Justin Matamua
20. Aitasi James
21. Brandon Mansfield
22. Triston Reilly
Coach: Tim Sheens

Huge Congratulations to TDS

What a fine childhood dream achievement come true. Killing it in reserves/Cup, and now officially getting promoted to FG is a huge achievement especially for a young fella people have big raps on. Should be proud of himself.

Rip in young fella.

All the best for Saturday.

👏🏻

Naden has been playing average if that the last two games of cup, hope he steps up

Telstra Premiership - Round 16 vs. Storm

Saturday, June 17 - 7:35 p.m. AEST
Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney

WESTS TIGERS

1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Brent Naden
4. Asu Kepaoa
5. Junior Tupou
6. Starford To'a
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Fonua Pole
9. Jake Simpkin
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali’i
12. Shawn Blore
13. John Bateman (c)

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Tommy Talau
16. Alex Twal
17. Alex Seyfarth

18. Will Smith
19. Justin Matamua
20. Aitasi James
21. Brandon Mansfield
22. Triston Reilly
Not much else we could do Dano out with HIA. To’a at 5/8 good , John Bateman captain love it , he will scream at them if they don’t put in , I sniff a win and it’s an upset win yahhhh

Yikes. That's one uninspiring team. But excited to see TDS' debut and I'm hopeful Matamua, James and Mansfield being on the extended bench means they're nearing first grade selection. Matamua had his best game on the weekend after an indifferent run of form and Mansfield will surprise a few. At the very least he's physically more capable of handling first grade than Tumeth.

Telstra Premiership - Round 16 vs. Storm

Saturday, June 17 - 7:35 p.m. AEST
Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney

WESTS TIGERS

1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Brent Naden
4. Asu Kepaoa
5. Junior Tupou
6. Starford To'a
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Fonua Pole
9. Jake Simpkin
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali’i
12. Shawn Blore
13. John Bateman (c)

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Tommy Talau
16. Alex Twal
17. Alex Seyfarth

18. Will Smith
19. Justin Matamua
20. Aitasi James
21. Brandon Mansfield
22. Triston Reilly
Smith would be dirty that he didn’t get a call up

IsTalau out of the 13 - that I understand after last week
Key take for me is Laurie ? Is he completely out of favour or is it concussion protocols or injury ?
AJ back to centers fine if our coaching staff can get him to stop rushing out line and hold his position ?
Looking forward to seeing if Da Silva can handle the big league great if he can
Rest of team best we can do I guess
Bench overall small except Twal .

Would've liked to see someone like Zane Camroux given a go at 6 with Daino being concussed & the halves options being very limited. Someone like Will Smith isn't one for the future so I can understand why they didn't go that way but To'a has been killing it at right centre & you risk playing him out of form/losing confidence by playing him at 6.

call me crazy, but I love the side. same back three that has been a revelation in the last couple months, Star to get more touches which is only a good thing and a very strong starting pack. thankfully Melbourne's bench is arguably worse than ours so it isn't too much of a worry.

this game will come down to the halves. if Star can have a game like I think he can and Wakeham plays high percentage, we might come away with this one. will be a very interesting 80 minutes.

Would've liked to see someone like Zane Camroux given a go at 6 with Daino being concussed & the halves options being very limited. Someone like Will Smith isn't one for the future so I can understand why they didn't go that way but To'a has been killing it at right centre & you risk playing him out of form/losing confidence by playing him at 6.
Agreed but we would rather play a centre in the half’s over a actual half 😞

I like the move of Toa to 6
He's been a victim of playing so well against cowboys that I noticed both Raiders and Titans made a point of heavily marking him in fact our rightside actually everytime he got the ball he had 3 guys on him and he's got enough natural talent that he just might make a go of it at 6 - hope so we must come up with a attacking half's pairing

Latest posts

Members online

Back