LIVE GAME Round 16 vs. Storm

Live Game Discussion
The dumbest left edge on rugby league history.
Wakeham and Keparoa cannot possibly play NRL again.
Naden not interested.
There are numerous players in lower grades for other clubs that have much more to offer than half the imposters we continue to play.

Naden lack of effort tonight was noticeable.
How he got a deal through to 25 beats me.
If he is in a teams starting backline they won’t make the finals. He is just a clone of Wakeham. His good is ok, his bad is terrible. He has more bad than good games in him.

It's come to the point I no longer believe the Tigers will ever get there shit together. Hopefully in 5 -10 years we'll have a team we can be proud of, but I won't hold my breath.
The problem is, we have a squad good enough to be a lot higher up the ladder.
If we keep playing like this, why would guys like Pole, Bula, Da Silva and co who are our generation next, commit here?

He IS not a 5/8 !!!
Terrible selection.
It was INSANE! weakened one position to experiment with another.. Imagine trialling at 5/8 outside a halfback that waddles slowly sidewise before throwing the ball 2 foot behind his ball reciever.. Wakeham was terrible tonight.. horrible in every way.. he has got to be dropped ..

Another complete shambles served up by Sheens.I honestly can't wait till this bloke is out of the club 3 wins and 12 losses with a reasonable squad.He is a total FRAUD

We all argued over sheens and madge is like fighting over crap and crap crap.

Now know we need to give fulton the keys with somebody like Des to be a serious club

Wasn’t the worst watch tbh especially with our reshuffled lineup. I thought that was one of the better games from a pair of tiger 2nd rowers they found plenty of holes. Just nobody there to capitalise on our breaks. Toa would have been better off in the centres I want him running the ball not drawing and passing..TDS is going to succeed if he keeps putting in the effort, Kepoa was killing me with how much he was jamming in on our goaline. Surely we look at Pezet tho

Great scenes there with Da Silva.
He is beaming ear to ear.
Mixed bag with a couple of errors, but he showed spark, backed himself, played 35 minutes, made some good darts, made 20 tackles…showed great energy…
Look forward to seeing him again in 2 weeks.
Good stuff young fella 👍🏼

Back