LIVE GAME Round 2 Discussion**SPOILERS**

Live Game Discussion
Big time!!

And they both play a similar style of high-energy game - but Jahream is already a better natural fullback and athlete!
Yep, but Gutherson puts in 150% a week every single time he plays. Can be a real pain in the A, but his competitive spirit makes up for any deficiency in his ability. He is a player you need if you want to change your culture around. He has a tenth of the ability of Trell but is a better player most weeks. He would be great for us because he would show the young kids what is required to cut it in the NRL

This is the worst take I have ever seen on this forum!

One-on-one tackles are a critical part of the game - and any player with a 50/50 effective one-on-one tackle rate should NEVER play KOE - let alone NRL!!
You're misunderstanding.

Not being able to make one-on-one tackle is a deficiency for sure, I'm not saying it's not an important skill.

However, if you're forced to make a 1 on 1 tackle, they will definitely get a fast PTB and score or break the line in the next play. Teams run a lot of set plays not to score try but to isolate defenders. By the time you need your winger or fullback to make a try saving tackle, it's already too late. Yes they make a difference if you're losing by 2. We are usually losing 13+

Moses going missing against marquee teams is still as assured as the sun rising in the east
He was playing with a groin injury. It tends to bring tears to your eyes so on the scale of toughness Moses is right up there. He has proven year after year he is a quality NRL player with Fittler and Johns suggesting he would be a good NSW 6 to partner Cleary. I don't know what happened to Luai other than a red line is put through his name as soon as he signs the WTs' contract.

Latest posts

Members online

Back