TEAM LIST Round 20 vs. Knights

Team List
If only you were wrong.
Tupou and Star are like the characters in the movie Awakenings. The one where catatonic patients are given a wonder drug and come to life for 2 weeks only for the drug to stop working and they slip back into their catatonic state.
Sadly true...

Serious question for anyone who wants to answer....

Q: When was the last time a wests tigers center played two great games in a row?

I honestly can't remember. Maybe Lawry ten years ago?

Old mate had a good run of form before he started punting on the opposition.
Yeah...probably Simona.

So, that was how long ago now? Eight years?

Eight years since we have had a center play two strong games in a row.

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
Why not Naden instead of Talau or Kep? Naden was one of our best early this year. Seems to have fallen out or

How is api back? Jaws don’t heal that quick right.
The guy has balls of steel and probably can’t keep watching the mess we are offering , Appi will make a difference , I just hope with him there Will Smith may go better , I think he is a good players just been kept in second grade , never given a chance to cement a spot , he could be our smokie , Smith and Brooks could be solid once Brooks is back , fingers crossed il try anything at this point , Reilly also needs a chance and I would remove Tommy for him

why is there so many guys who wont be around next year in the side?
this is why we suck we wont even give the juniors a run unless theres a injury

I don't see any reason we should get carved up out wide, we have strong second rowers and defense on the edge is system and attitude. I can see why we don't score tries because we lack genuine class players, but we should be able to tackle. [cranky face]
We'll beat Newcastle. With an ounce of luck and fair go we go close against the sharks and they're a lot better than Newcastle.

why is there so many guys who wont be around next year in the side?
this is why we suck we wont even give the juniors a run unless theres a injury
The 2023 coaching philosophy seems to be, give ‘em a taste, then remove, unless you really show something ie Bula.
I’m thinking next year will be a very different scenario and, after another full pre season, our team will include several former juniors and it will then be “sink or swim” time.

We'll beat Newcastle. With an ounce of luck and fair go we go close against the sharks and they're a lot better than Newcastle.
Some logic in your comments but with semis still a real possibility, Pongas 100th and our inability to finish, Knights should win( also another away game for us).
I really hope that Api is not pushing too hard and is coming back underdone. I’m sure he’s had a very rough time watching from the sidelines( welcome to our world) but we need him long term.

Will Smith will have a crack...

He hasn't got long left in the game.
Seems like some one who will put the effort in.
Did some ok things last week. Naturally, there were rocks there as well befitting his standard.
Having Api back gives me some hope.

Staff online

Back