TEAM LIST Round 21 vs. Dragons

Team List
so Pole either has a injruy or hes dumped from 1sts and if the 2nd one is true it's sheens fault
pole is a prop stop playing him at lock and maybe he cam develop better
Well he needs to build himself up a bit to play prop, and also work on his handling.
Plus last week when he made a bad error and didn’t clean it up wouldn’t have gone over too well with his coaches and team mates.

Pole promising but too many fundamental errors. James a gun imo.
I don't mind the change to add some size off the bench. I am a massive Fonua fan and he has a long future ahead of him. The week to week physicality of NRL could be taking its toll on him and having a week off (with no cup aswell) is a good idea. He'll be back killing it in our team before too long.

Well he needs to build himself up a bit to play prop, and also work on his handling.
Plus last week when he made a bad error and didn’t clean it up wouldn’t have gone over too well with his coaches and team mates.
i see this all the time from the experience guys and none of them get dumped
why is nofo back in he was terrible and gave up multiple times same with to'a

Come on guys and girls , we can win this game
Pole I think is a break only he’s been good , James on the team says they still are looking , we can win this game
I’m on the tigers to win
and a couple try scorers anytime / Toa , Blore , API
🤑

Pole I think is a break only he’s been good , James on the team says they still are looking , we can win this game
I’m on the tigers to win
🤑
the way we have played this year we deserve the spoon i want to start focusing on next year
give some juniors a go and people who will be around next year

Oh Dear we have Kasey Badger as video ref.. Looking forward to another bad call/s for us..
Must have something against us.

Glad AJ Dropped but would of loves Stains instead of Nofo

We sacked her hubby 😄😄

Hate to say it but I think we firm up for the spoon tonight.

What is the contract situation with James.

Seems a good prospect that WT need to secure long term.

My workmate is a dragons fan. Usually we get some good banter going, but this game ... 😔 ... just not feeling it. We've both tipped our own team, hoping for a close game, reckon we'll know within 5 minutes who's turned up to play. I don't think I've ever had so little interest in a footy game before ...

However, I'm glad to see Blore starting and I like way he spoke in his media talk the other day. I'm looking forward to watching Aitasi James' game. I think we have to remember that some of our guys, particularly the forwards, are really young, and their bodies are not fully grown yet. Keeping this in mind, I'm ok with Pole having a week off.

See you all in the live game thread tonight.

UTT 🐅 ⚫️ ⚪️ 🟠 🐅

I’m on the tigers to win
🤑
Attaboy!👏🐅

Pole to me is a prop rotation. Starting from the bench.

Happy for him to have a couple week's break as the week to week grind of NRL is hard on a young player especially a prop.

I would like to see James and Matamua given some time in the NRL to ascertain are they a good long term investment.

I would even be happy if Seyfarth gets a go as a ball playing lock.

Pole has the ability to be a Spencer Leniu 2.0 - he's an impact prop off the bench.

That 13 jersey is still up for grabs. Surprised Matamua hasn't taken it yet if I'm being honest.

Latest posts

Members online

Back