Round 23 Discussion *Spoilers*

We should never help out another club.
They are effectively our enemies.
Luch, Noffo, Mikaelae, Gildart should all be at Concord fighting to help us miss the spoon.
Now that probably is the real problem with these deals.
Though it's not that those players are going to make a huge difference.

It is really disturbing to me that the ad on the forum for me tonight is constantly pictures of Hunt suggesting I hurry to secure my tickets for the Dragons vs Titans at WIN Stadium.

Noffo….‘after being at the same club for 10 years, I didn’t realise I had so much still to learn until I came down here’

Says it all really.
Noffa doing his job .Storm have good structures and he stays where he is told . Our seasons shot but I'm happy to see him doing well .I'm a Tigers supporter so I want him back he's a quality winger our leading try scorer and longest squad member 10yrs +

Haha Nofo, it’s always what someone can deliver to the table. In life we never stop learning, especially a paid professional, Good to see with the right attitude anything is possible. Good luck, bro.

I think you would have to agree that there is a change in our roster already with boys stepping up into the NRL.
Our bench is all but 1 relatively new guys in Fonua Pole, Austin Dias, Tom Freebairn.
We've also given Junior Tupou, Justin Matamua, Rua Ngatikaura, Fa'amanu Brown game time. (Who did I miss)
All we need is a couple of guns to add to Apisai Koroisau and Isaiah Papali'i to build our team on.
We have Stefano coming back too. If he has a ripper of a preseason he might be the prop that we are praying for 🤞

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Fonua Pole is the one who stands up to Jared Waerea-Hargreaves tonight.

I didn't know that Ex WT Jordan Rankin has been appointed captain-coach of Parramatta's NSW Cup side.
Gee he has gone the full circle.
Does that mean he gets paid twice or is it a all in all contract?

Please watch and laugh.🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭I love it, my man scooup scores.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back