Round 23 Discussion *Spoilers*

The way they played tonight, they would have flogged every team in the comp including Penrith.
Broncos lost defensive structure.
What your saying is purely hypothetical because every team varies game plans.... Broncos failed and allowed Storm to run riot.
Brisbane edges were exposed.

66 missed tackles and 18 ineffective…Broncs were ran ragged by Grant, Cheese, Hughes, Munster and Olam.
They may have hit 70 plus with Papo.

Hard to watch two of our contracted players this year playing in top 4 teams - no equal or better replacemenrts - and we are dead last. Makes you wonder how that impacts on our team who have to front up tomorrow to a red hot Roosters.
But but but it frees up $$$ for next year.... You know next year... The one where they say "there's always next year'
The year we do sfa and throw in the towel in July and start looking to the next 'next year

I wouldn’t blame him for not wanting to come back, he is in a great team, surrounded by players that give their all & for a club that is well run & well coached.
But I also have to say that I hate this idea of the top clubs raiding lower clubs late in the season. I understand that the clubs get compensated etc but it just feels like ring ins & it just doesn’t sit well with me.
It sort of makes further mockery of the salary cap doesn't it.
I change my opinion on this every day.
It did give us over 100k and we weren't going to do any good anyway with or without him.
With Noffa gone it frees up a spot for other wingers to get game time and if Noffa does come back he'll be re-energized 🤞

I still wonder
How the living hell did we get a player like Grant to play for our sorey excuse for a club

But but but it frees up $$$ for next year.... You know next year... The one where they say "there's always next year'
The year we do sfa and throw in the towel in July and start looking to the next 'next year
They talk in three years now - depressing.
Nofa discovering what it's like to play in a winning side where you have players beside you who play to win and share the load for winning and losing. Looks relaxed and happy - no whinging needed.

They talk in three years now - depressing.
Nofa discovering what it's like to play in a winning side where you have players beside you who play to win and share the load for winning and losing. Looks relaxed and happy - no whinging needed.
Hope he read about our new nearly finished gym

At the end of the day we'll challenge for the spoon and we had nofo in reggies..... A. Premiership contender has him killing it in the top grade

Someone knows what they're doing

I'm disgusted in our club and anything that highlights their incompetence is required essentially imo
Noffa is one of our best players when he’s not kicking stones.

Latest posts

Back