LIVE GAME Round 24

Live Game Discussion
Sharks speed and backline moves tonight are a blue print for how a backline should operate
The whole line runs at speed ,draw defenders then pass . We should take note

They also don’t play flat footed either always player’s running onto the ball. Been a while since they have done that but it’s a clear blueprint we should follow.

We have zero depth majority of time on our attacking players running one out flat footed.

Surprised Adam Gee isn't blowing his whistle yet and ruining games like he normally does...

Watching Broncos who would of thought playing direct and fast would work. Instead of our crabbing sideways in the backs all the time. That mariner burst onto that ball was a thing of beauty. Nobody would of caught it then went sideways for 30m.

Great sight seeing Moses in tears again in the dressing room….he hurst his finger nail trying to tackle Herbie and won’t be back
?

Great chase and great attempt. Played the majority of the half with a suspected cheek fracture.

The hate our former players get here after so many years is so dumb.

?

Great chase and great attempt. Played the majority of the half with a suspected cheek fracture.

The hate our former players get here after so many years is so dumb.
Not hate from me Moh, even though he used us somewhat in his negotiations. I’m very disappointed he didn’t come back “home “ when we really wanted and needed him.
I thought it was a hand problem, yes it was a good chase but many of those happen in every game. Hope he’s not too badly injured.

Reactions: Moh

Members online

Back