Round 25 Discussion *spolilers*

Voss said that Noffa will be playing in his first finals series. When you put it like that.. God we suck

Parra got Melbourne and Penriths measure. Got to give them a good chance for the big one this year

Voss said that Noffa will be playing in his first finals series. When you put it like that.. God we suck
He showed today he's up to the mark.

There's a reason why players flourish when they leave us. We don't know how to take care of our top players. We don't know how to make players better. The players are not faultless but they're only a small part of what is wrong at this club.

Well done to Noffa. Really happy for him.

As much as I hate the Eels I feel they are the real deal and will beat Penrith next week in a close one. Junior Chin will be underdone and rusty.

Will East tonight struggle after last week's tough game like Storm did last night.

I still think Easts can beat the Bunnies if they control Latrell.

I am hoping the Dragons can beat the Broncos for my tipping comp otherwise I don't really care about both teams.

There's a reason why players flourish when they leave us. We don't know how to take care of our top players. We don't know how to make players better. The players are not faultless but they're only a small part of what is wrong at this club.

You might be right about the club, but in this case it's all Nofa.

There's a reason he's been dropped by multiple coaches due to his attitude.

Agree and disagree. Yes we struggle to improve and develop players.

However, winning changes everything. Some players scan thrive as leaders when the chips are down. Majority are happiest slotting in around better players.

Reactions: BZN
Back