Round 25 Discussion *spolilers*

He showed today he's up to the mark.

There's a reason why players flourish when they leave us. We don't know how to take care of our top players. We don't know how to make players better. The players are not faultless but they're only a small part of what is wrong at this club.

Well done to Noffa. Really happy for him.
So am I
What he is doing at the Storm -hes doing his job !
I think he is happy playing outside teamates who pass him the ball and probably got fed up outside sub standard centers .Who just ran everyone out of room . He has good hands and knows how to finish

Both tries due to Papali'i. Getting ready to join Tigers next year.
IPAPS good and bad tonite vhe was responsible for 2 of parra tries and 2 of the storms
But what was really bad was Munster kicking game .Restart out gives pen and twice goal line drop out didn't go 10m .why could parra player touch the ball .tigers do !
He also toed ball thru on parra last play giving it back for another 6 tackles

Agree and disagree. Yes we struggle to improve and develop players.

However, winning changes everything. Some players scan thrive as leaders when the chips are down. Majority are happiest slotting in around better players.
Isn't it up to us to figure out what type of player Noffa is? If we knew that we needed a player with more leadership qualities, someone who pushes through when the chips are down then we shouldn't have signed him up long term. Again I'm not saying Noffa is faultless or the players are faultless but the club and its coaches really need to understand player mentality and make them better.

IPAPS good and bad tonite vhe was responsible for 2 of parra tries and 2 of the storms
But what was really bad was Munster kicking game .Restart out gives pen and twice goal line drop out didn't go 10m .why could parra player touch the ball .tigers do !
This is the time of year Cameron starts wobbling.
Been doing it his entire career.

He was playing 1,6 and 7 so I have no problems with how he played. He knew that if Storm had to score 3 tries to win, he will have to set them all up.

Isn't it up to us to figure out what type of player Noffa is? If we knew that we needed a player with more leadership qualities, someone who pushes through when the chips are down then we shouldn't have signed him up long term. Again I'm not saying Noffa is faultless or the players are faultless but the club and its coaches really need to understand player mentality and make them better.
Noffa isn’t doing anything different in Melbourne. He is just enjoying running off a good backline, led by an excellent spine, working off great platforms, laid by a tough pack. He has never had this luxury with us yet scored 95 tries. The bloke can play the game and is an elite finisher.

Noffa isn’t doing anything different in Melbourne. He is just enjoying running off a good backline, led by an excellent spine, working off great platforms, laid by a tough pack. He has never had this luxury with us yet scored 95 tries. The bloke can play the game and is an elite finisher.
Noffa now 99 tries incl 4 for storm 1 more he's in the the 100 try club

Noffa now 99 tries incl 4 for storm 1 more he's in the the 100 try club
It’s a pretty fine effort considering the teams he has been apart of here.
For comparison, Alex Johnston is about 65 tries ahead of him, playing in sides who have only missed the finals 2 out of his 9 years there.

It’s a pretty fine effort considering the teams he has been apart of here.
For comparison, Alex Johnston is about 65 tries ahead of him, playing in sides who have only missed the finals 2 out of his 9 years there.
He must also love the overlaps and 2 on 1 situations he gets

There’s probably at least another dozen or more. No fear those PNG boys !
Been to a couple of grade games up there and they all play the same way.
Must be their tribal instincts.
I've played against them, I reckon they're sooo tough that they could wear out a pair of jeans in a day

Ok, I’m just starting to think about my bets for this Sundays game.
Is there any chance for us to cover the 13.5 start , or is not enough ?
Can’t contemplate backing them h2h this week.

Ok, I’m just starting to think about my bets for this Sundays game.
Is there any chance for us to cover the 13.5 start , or is not enough ?
Can’t contemplate backing them h2h this week.

I wouldn't back them with counterfeit money this weekend as i think quite a few of them are already thinking about what to wear for mad monday.This year started out poorly and has progressively deteriorated.

I think Guthersons pass for Sivos try last night is probably one of the the best passes I've ever seen... In the bread basket cut out 4 players?

When you look up the casualty list for each club you see Parramatta have the smallest list .Is this because of superior strength and conditioning staff and rehab staff .Or is it luck ? Whatever the reason Parra are flying at the right end of the season and their fit roster is the main reason

Latest posts

Back