TEAM LIST Round 25 vs. Dolphins

Team List
Really feel like this is the right game to debut Feledy.

Reilly is never going to be more than a reserve grader, seems pointless.

Reactions: 851
Brooks could cure cancer and some o hear would have a go at him for it... if any other player had bagged out management most on here woukd be cheering, when Luke does it...
Cure cancer??? I just wanted the guy to be an NRL quality halfback, bit too much to ask for??

Just watching Joel Caines Sportsbet segment. What a geeup.

“Doesn’t look right seeing tigers this short, just have a think before you back them”

“Maybe Laurie could wear a tigers jersey on mad Monday” 🤣

From Fox Sports:

Late mail: Benji Marshall confirmed there will be no Luke Brooks, with the halfback succumbing to a calf injury. Apisai Koroisau shifts to the halves, which should see Jake Simpkin into the starting team at hooker.

View attachment 6282
Or stood down for his parting shots. Not undeserved but not necessary imo.

Just watching Joel Caines Sportsbet segment. What a geeup.

“Doesn’t look right seeing tigers this short, just have a think before you back them”

“Maybe Laurie could wear a tigers jersey on mad Monday” 🤣
a few around here will still be partying till monday if we win,2nd excuse,its the weekend 3rd,two spoons i is never enough,4th party like its 2024,

you don't like him so whatever he says you wouldn't agree.

I'm sure sezer will save us next year lol

good signing Sullivan though and fainu
I don't dislike him.
My only problem with him is that he’s not a halfback and has been overpaid to be one …with no results.

Brooks could cure cancer and some o hear would have a go at him for it... if any other player had bagged out management most on here woukd be cheering, when Luke does it...
With his effort and heart Luke brooks maybe could cure cancer, but at the point of taking the batch #1033 of cancer curing serum to hand off to big pharma for mass production, he drops it smashing to the ground and 11 years of research is gone. He never wrote down the formula and his biggest fans are let down again. That's just the kind of scientist he is sadly.

Latest posts

Members online

Back