17. Alex Seyfarth

18. Tallyn Da Silva
19. Brandon Wakeham
20. Will Smith
21. Aitasi James
22. Tommy Talau
Coach: Tim Sheens

INS: Josh Feledy, Alex Twal, Jake Simpkin, Kit Laulilii

OUTS: Stefano Utoikamanu (concussion), John Bateman (rib), Will Smith, Aitasi James

Kit Laulili'i has capped off a brilliant couple of years with an NRL debut. the captain of our undefeated Harold Matts side, he captained SG Ball a year young this year and has progressed through the grades to reach the top in the last week of the season. bends the line on both sides of the ball, has a brilliant short passing game and has an excellent motor.

while you could argue Feledy's debut has potentially come early, it's hard not to get excited. a weapon in attack, his instincts are exceptional and is very much a right place right time footballer. while he has work to do in defence I'm very excited to see how he fares on Friday.

happy to see Matamua finally given a crack in the starting side. while I have my reservations about his lack of mongrel, his ball skills are second to none. bring on Friday!

Matamua/Laulilii rotate at lock, Feledy centre, Blore starting edge, Reilly last chance this year to impress, Pole off the bench impact, Tupou up against Saab, will the players lift for Sheens' final match as coach ... plenty to digest in our final match of '23.

Staff online

Members online

Back