TEAM LIST Round 3 vs. Sharks

Team List
Think Olam is going to be tested by the speedy sharks outside backs.

Like that Sullivan and Sey ford have been put to the bench. gives them an opportunity to make up for their performance.

He better use his good leg.
Latrell was used to good effect by the roosters out wide back in the day, I wonder if Benji has a similar role for him.

Warren Ryan, very keen on out-powering and out sizing opponents back in the day…when league was fun.

Think Olam is going to be tested by the speedy sharks outside backs.

Like that Sullivan and Sey ford have been put to the bench. gives them an opportunity to make up for their performance.
Line speed, positional awareness and making thy tackles.

Agree about Bud and Farth. No knee jerk reaction, just a show cause why you should be in first grade.

I think with Bud, still very young and a bit raw, the more game time he gets, the better player he is going to be.

Id also like to see him bulk up.

Why they can’t play here like they did at their previous clubs I don’t know. Why does everyone turn to shit when they sign with us?
I'm not sure what the incident was last week but something got to Bateman & the red mist descended, stayed and that was it... Footy was the furthermost thing on his mind he just wanted to act tough and carry on like a right royal plonker.. Shows mental weakness imo

I guess it's hard to play at the top of your game when you're constantly losing the Ruck.

I'm fearing we're turning Api into a plodder.. It's a contagious affliction

I've seen. Olam Staines Naden Sezar Api Klem Paps Bateman all play much better at their previous clubs... What we see on the weekend is a reflection of their prep

It's becoming a habit the team not turning up from kick off... Don't know what's being said just before they run out
.. They ain't pumped or ready at all I hope this changes @ LO on Saturday... A big home crowd will help... We need it

Last edited:
$4.30, not even close to getting my wallet out Steve. You could add $10 to that and I’d still be looking for anything else to back. I’m sure there’s a horse out there that’s paying the ton.
I'm not a punter these days but if they threw in 12.5 points start as well as the $4.30 might tempt .Sharks backline vs ours a big worry

I'm not sure what the incident was last week but something got to Bateman & the red mist descended, stayed and that was it... Footy was the furthermost thing on his mind he just wanted to act tough and carry on like a right royal plonker.. Shows mental weakness imo

I guess it's hard to play at the top of your game when you're constantly losing the Ruck.

I've seen. Olam Staines Naden Sezar Api Klem Paps Bateman all play much better at their previous clubs... What we see on the weekend is a reflection of their prep

It's becoming a habit the team not turning up from kick off... Don't know what's being said just before they run out
.. They ain't pumped or ready at all I hope this changes @ LO on Saturday... A big home crowd will help... We need it
Well said.

I'm not a punter these days but if they threw in 12.5 points start as well as the $4.30 might tempt .Sharks backline vs ours a big worry
How long has it been since we got beat by less than 12 points? Trials don’t count.
I’m still not in Steve.

To beat Cronulla at LO. On Saturday we will need to start super aggressive and get on top of them early , they go off there game when teams stick it to them , this game will be closer than most expect I feel an upset can be done

With existing Roster cant see many options Benji has corrected 2 errors from game 1
Starting Pole whos a much better footballer than Seyfarth !
Starting with our most experienced half at 7 Sezer
Apart from that our wingers up against Katoa and Mulitalo could be a mismatch
Everything depends now on fitness and EFFORT
Note after I game sportsbet is offering the highest price ($4.30) on tigers clearly more than any other team and that's at L.O.!
We could come close if we had a stirring motivational reason. Something like Brooks’ 200th game?

Latrell was used to good effect by the roosters out wide back in the day, I wonder if Benji has a similar role for him.

Warren Ryan, very keen on out-powering and out sizing opponents back in the day…when league was fun.
Are we talking about the same broken down shadow of Olam that came out with a zimmer frame in the trial?

It's such a toxic environment.

Been around a long time man, I remember a game against Souths in 2010 at the SCG....
We looked horrible in the Warm up, You could tell it was gonna be one of them days...
and it was...
They spanked us, We were a top 4 team that year and they didn't make the 8 - You wouldn't have thought it from that game...

I remember another time we played Parra at Cambo (When Marika got all his tries)
They put 20+ on us straight out of the gates....
Marika smashed Sandow on a chip and chase and changed the complete momentum of the game and he caught fire and we went on to win it....
It was his 2nd game, If not for his moments... We'd have got 50 put on us
By the Eels (Who finished with the Spoon) In the year we were premiership favourites...

It's the WT's way...

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
For the punters
Sharks $1.26
Storm Boy to win Golden Slipper $2.10
Double $2.60

Storm boy wins the Slipper at 4.40pm
you then have the Sharks to win at $2.60 as opposed to current odds $1.26

If you were conservative you can lay the Tigers at $3.90 to cover your stake

Our forward pack need to start showing that they give a shit. Muscle up and have a serious go. On paper it's a better forward pack than Manlys but they are ripping in and taking ownership. Klem, Pappi, Bateman and Stef WTF. This group have the ability but currently not the drive or intent? At least show that you give a damn and give it your all - not 50%of it.

Back