TEAM LIST Round 3 vs. Sharks

Team List
As tough a game as the last one but we're playing our first home game and we were ok in patches against the Raiders. Decent 2nd half too only giving up 8 points when things could have gone a whole lot worse. Not expecting to knock off the Sharkies, one of the better outfits, but wish the boys all the best anyway.

Because in multiple posts you referred to "the Silvertails coach" without naming him?

Did you not know his name?
What’s his name got to do with what he said?

Id have thought his occupation as their coach and the time and event was more important to the account I provided?

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 851
This seems true.

What I want to know is, why every year the Tigers seem underdone compared to other teams.
They appear lethargic with no line speed etc whereas the opponents just do everything quicker and at speed
Exactly. Lack intensity that should come from the burning desire to win. Why do we accept mediocrity at this club. A team like the Sharks will put plenty on us.

As tough a game as the last one but we're playing our first home game and we were ok in patches against the Raiders. Decent 2nd half too only giving up 8 points when things could have gone a whole lot worse. Not expecting to knock off the Sharkies, one of the better outfits, but wish the boys all the best anyway.
💯 and hopefully the officials do their job properly this week.

I can cop the odd blunder, but when it become a ongoing series of dodgy calls against us, the game isn’t worth playing or watching.

If things are going badly and we are in an officiating situation that is worse than last week, my expectation is that Api should simply march the side off.

Would add a lot of theatre to the occasion and be honoured by LO faithful.

Don’t get Benji involved, so he can’t be blamed.

If we get within 12 points it will be something to cheer about. The bar this week goes up another notch. Playing at LO was once a big advantage, but those days are long gone. There is a big gap in the quality of each side and the final score will probably reflect that.

Okay I might be seen as being ultra negative, but I will be happy if we start showing signs of improvement and there might be better days ahead

What’s his name got to do with what he said?

Id have thought his occupation as their coach and the time and event was more important to the account I provided?

What do you think?
I think the identity of the coach is important - especially when it is a long term former NRL player who is very much an L-plate semi-professional coach at this stage... and unlikely to ever coach at a higher level.

The context of that is very important to the message you are trying to convey.

It is similar to a juniors club coach and the message they pass on at half-time when there team is getting flogged - with nothing of consequence on the line...

Irrelevant to professional NRL coaching.

Back