LIVE GAME Round 3 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
What a difference a good spine makes. Top qual hooker. Smart half. Livewire 5/8. Classy fb. Do we need Luai? Galvin looks like he'll probably be better than Luai by next year.

Too much fun seeing a packed Leichhardt Oval in raptures. Still, I felt like this after WT put 60 on the Cows, and we did bugger all after that, so I'll not get too excited. Once bitten twice shy.

Bateman was fantastic
Pap was very good
Tupou looked more involved
Faataape looked promising
Staines was meh
Staines is the only one I would drop.
I see no use for Sullivan.
I called it when we signed Sezer he would be perfect was us - the guy is an established half and can manage a team.

Don’t be surprised if he is kept on with us next year. I would almost not be surprised if he stays at 7, Luai at 6 and Galvin to the centres.

Our two best players are our oldest - Koroisau and Sezer

We put muscled them. Our defensive line speed and power was incredible. They were just shell shocked. Remember… they were up 6-0 and looked good. We then just went over the top of them
Very un-Tigers like to respond so strongly after the opposition score. That Tigers side showed a new resolve that we haven’t seen for years. Impressive on so many levels - a true 80 minute team performance.

Mmmm……

So, now Richo is building his war chest, I think it would be nice to rid us of Staines, Toa and Douhei - especially Douhei.

The only one that played tonight was Staines anyway - who is shit.

Who we thinking? Please don’t say Corey Oates.

Latest posts

Back