LIVE GAME Round 3 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
Staines is the only one I would drop.
I see no use for Sullivan.
I called it when we signed Sezer he would be perfect was us - the guy is an established half and can manage a team.

Don’t be surprised if he is kept on with us next year. I would almost not be surprised if he stays at 7, Luai at 6 and Galvin to the centres.

Our two best players are our oldest - Koroisau and Sezer
The SALAD was great I said at the start of the year he is the 7 with a youngr fit and faster 5/8

What a thumping win honestly couldn’t pick a bad player out, obviously Api was outstanding head and shoulders MOM by a distance. Bula was terrific Galvin had an awesome game the pack were dominant Fainu really rolled up his sleeves for a young bloke. Early season win Benji’s first the boys should be on cloud nine and we’re in the 8…

Benji had a big test tonight and he passed with flying colours. He needed a performance early on to instill confidence into what he’s selling and he got it.
Yep.... It's exactly what we needed... He touched on last week's poor start in an interview before the game... That he wanted them to start well like the rest of us.
Finally they responded, all on the same page it seems this week... Let's hope it continues, effort and attitude regardless of results, play like tonite often and the results will be positive

There is winning but tonight was how we did it & the team we did it against.

We played tough quality team footy for 80mins something we have all been crying for.

We bashed the Sharks off the park.

We gave up the lead but didn’t let it shake us.

We should all enjoy tonight that was brilliant.

That was very un wests tigers like but I hope that becomes what we get use to.
Well said MT

View from behind the posts. It's not the strategic view point but really good to see physicality:

Pole went all game non stop and looked comfortable. He is special.

Papalii was absolutely gassed after 4 minutes in the second half. Hopeless getting back and crouched over a lot. He needs to get in shape.

Fainu is an absolute athlete. Speed, size, skill. He is a fantastic fantastic signing. You could play him at prop, 2nd row, lock and probably centre as well. I don't think we've had a forward like him before.

Bateman really eager in the tackle and when tackled. He just seems unrelenting.

Sezer looked in control. Kicking never looked threatening but always was awkwardly placed. He was controlling everything. I haven't seen a halfback performance like that from one of ours for a long time. You can see the way the team felt confident because of him.

API just incredible. You watch the way he jinks and darts and the whole defensive line gets turned inside out.

Bula took a huge amount of kicks under pressure. Most were contested in the second half. It was incredible to watch. He glides.

The ref seemed to be very tolerant of sharks slowing the play the ball.

Sharks had success against us with centres cutting back inside. It looked like they'd open us up a number of times.

Latest posts

Back