LIVE GAME Round 4 discussion spoilers

Live Game Discussion
You and Ink and many ubiquitous other forum members are pretty clued in..... I dont see hopeless. Thats all. Maybe Suzie it was just a term of expression....just hard to read behind a keyboard and not heart 2 heart.....
This season, I've been trying to tip more cleverly, if you like, instead of my team, home teams, and whoever is playing Manly 😂 I went ok in the first round, and have been getting worse and worse since, so I think it's back to my old formula! 😂😂😂

Reactions: BZN
Listen guys... help me out here, sorry to ask.... is it my TV or my ears, whenever any team scores on Foxtel coverage, a Rooster crows, or- in authentic language, the Bible,, the cock crows, cause I might need a TV or hearing aids.... is Roosters owning the NRL media also...

Listen guys... help me out here, sorry to ask.... is it my TV or my ears, whenever any team scores on Foxtel coverage, a Rooster crows, or- in authentic language, the Bible,, the cock crows, cause I might need a TV or hearing aids.... is Roosters owning the NRL media also...
No, that's a thing.

I was told by a friend who is well connected with the NRL the main reason for changing the drop out rule was for concussion reasons. They are trying to avoid the long drop outs as that is one of the main causes of high impact collisions resulting in concussions. They are also looking at the kick off for the same reasons. Apparently they do not want to go public on it for what ever reason.

At first I thought someone was winding my friend up, but the more I think of it the more I think it may have legs. Anyway interesting theory
NFL are changing their kick off rules to try and limit high speed collisions like that so you might be onto something

Members online

Back