TEAM LIST Round 4 vs. Eels

Team List
I'm looking forward to the battle of the young guns, Galvin vs Talagi.

With Moses and Cartwright out we match up well. If we show the same intensity in defence that we did last week, it's going to be close.

6 points or under. Could go either way for mine.

I'm glad that Benji has Jayden on the bench. He needs time on the field to gel with the boys. Ideally, when we have a game sewn up, but if needed it would be great to see if he can step up.

My family all support the Red V, and they rate him highly. I think it's a confidence thing at the moment for Bud.

I'm glad that Benji has Jayden on the bench. He needs time on the field to gel with the boys. Ideally, when we have a game sewn up, but if needed it would be great to see if he can step up.

My family all support the Red V, and they rate him highly. I think it's a confidence thing at the moment for Bud.
I think he can offer a lot from the bench.

Lost his confidence after 2 games? Hmmm

He's just no good.

I thought Jayden played very selfish when he came on Saturday night. Ran twice when both times it was obvious he had to pass. He needs to just go play by play and do whatever is best for the team, then I'm sure opportunities to run will naturally arise. If he tries to search for it like he did last week then he will be a liability for us.

Only thing I'm not looking forward to is Mako Sivo first game back from suspension opposite Charlie Staines ! Charlie will sure need help to stop that big guy maybe Olam and Papalii both needed here .
I think Charlie is a good defender. Makes good decisions and has a good technique. It’s his attack and hit ups that concern me.

I thought Jayden played very selfish when he came on Saturday night. Ran twice when both times it was obvious he had to pass. He needs to just go play by play and do whatever is best for the team, then I'm sure opportunities to run will naturally arise. If he tries to search for it like he did last week then he will be a liability for us.
My guess he would have been told to play eyes up , and affect the game .
If the plan was to pass off the deck , the. I think that would have been what happened .

Reactions: BZN
My guess he would have been told to play eyes up , and affect the game .
If the plan was to pass off the deck , the. I think that would have been what happened .

Yea but eyes up means playing what's in front of you. What was in front of him was pass but he ran. If he was playing eyes up then he must have had them closed.

big ask for parra to win without Moses
Bateman and papali will terrorise tulagi
add to Cartwright being out they do not offer the same potency in attack.
Seyfarth and S Fainu are the key if they come on and hold there own we should sin this.
Parramatta might be a strong pack but they are not a mobile pack I expect Api to punch holes through the middle
Think we win by 20

Seyfarth and S Fainu are the key if they come on and hold there own we should sin this.
Parramatta might be a strong pack but they are not a mobile pack I expect Api to punch holes through the middle
Think we win by 20

Parra will come at us like its WW3. That's their default setting and after seeing us do it to the Sharks they will be really up for it. Arthur always talks about chasing the collision and with Moses out he will up the ante big time. If we play as physical as last week then expect a brutal game.

Parra will come at us like its WW3. That's their default setting and after seeing us do it to the Sharks they will be really up for it. Arthur always talks about chasing the collision and with Moses out he will up the ante big time. If we play as physical as last week then expect a brutal game.
I hope they come hard at us - and we win.
How good would that be.

It's not really Easter till the Tigers play:

View attachment 11143
The fact we played so well last game and haven't had a win with the intensity shown from the whole Team for a long time, I'm so excited waiting for tomorrow's game.
In fact, the excitement :ROFLMAO: is nearly to the level of waiting for the 2005 Grand Final to be played.
And your poster Tiger_one has added to the excitement, thank you. (y):)

Think we win by 20
Win by 20 :unsure:, dunno. I'll be really :ROFLMAO: if we win by 1 point and don't have any serious injuries.

Back