12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Jayden Sullivan
15. Alex Seyfarth
16. Asu Kepaoa
17. Samuela Fainu

18. Justin Matamua
Coach: Benji Marshall

Officially a sell out. Can’t help but have flashbacks to the last time we played in front of a sell out at CommBank.
Even with Moses and Cartwright out, I still fear Dylan Brown. He's been a little quiet in the first three weeks. The stage is set for a big game from him. Hoping we can keep him quiet...

Even with Moses and Cartwright out, I still fear Dylan Brown. He's been a little quiet in the first three weeks. The stage is set for a big game from him. Hoping we can keep him quiet...
The guy is not short of confidence. He came out and said he was a million dollar player after his debut game.

Brown doesnt really worry me too much normally. I think he is a tad over rated. Gutho is far more dangerous.
Their forwards are tough nuts as well and they have a raging rhino on the wing that needs special attention.
Plenty of work to do but judging last week's effort, certainly a very winnable game for us.

Back