LIVE GAME Round 4 vs. Eels

Live Game Discussion
Hard to hold out a team with that level of possession. Have to play off side when you are getting smashed by ref and camped in your own half. Gutsy effort but will need some field position in the second half.

Gotta get smarter. 8 mins to go, we're gassed, and Seyfarth forced to kick on last. Not his fault. Needed our halves to control possession. Need more direction & control.

Reactions: BZN
If they can get an even share of possession in the 2nd half they will win this … a big if …

so many games we see this one sided penalty count go against them … past couple of years they would be down 24-6 by now and the game would be out of reach

Seyfarths high tackle wasn’t high. That was a critical penalty which we defended, luckily
Couldnt really tell watching telly.
The ref was right there and no one blew up.
How can you be so sure?

LOL good to see all the Wests Tigers victims are out in force....bunch of bloody sooks.
They are off side by meters. Parra are playing too fast for them.

Sullivan could play a role in the second half if the game breaks open. Defensively I worry about him though.

The game is so lopsided to Parra right now. We keep giving them 2 and 3 sets in a row. If we can get into a set for set scenario, we will go close

I think we also need to cut down on the errors in our half, when in possession. This Parra team today is well within reach. The other penalties may also be a sign of too much eagerness, if we contro this, we make a game of it. Fatigue and the hot weather will impact both teams.

In think there will be alot of traffic down faatape and Staines side this half I hope they are up for it.

I just love the energy and effort the boys are having a proper dig

If they can get an even share of possession in the 2nd half they will win this … a big if …

so many games we see this one sided penalty count go against them … past couple of years they would be down 24-6 by now and the game would be out of reach
Hard to tell though watching on TV if we have to infringe to compete... Our line speed. Looked gone early and. We aren't in their faces

If we stay on side do. We. Lose our edge over Parra?

How good was Utoikamanu early?

Back