LIVE GAME Round 4 vs Storm

Live Game Discussion
Well I am off to the Gold Coast for 2 or 3 weeks, you beauty, except for the idiots up there. Lol. I cant put up with this Team for much longer.

Reactions: BZN
I am considering running a protest against the admin in the media. Targeted funded campaign with some high net worth mates who are also supporters.

Stay tuned.

Would require fans to turn up at Concord with me.

Need all your help if you’re interested.
Forget the fans at concord bit, the club is ripe for a coup if you can get the funds and target the greed of a few of the ownership group.

I am considering running a protest against the admin in the media. Targeted funded campaign with some high net worth mates who are also supporters.

Stay tuned.

Would require fans to turn up at Concord with me.

Need all your help if you’re interested.
Players don't give a shit, coaches don't give a shit, and admin don't give a shit.

Fans turning up in protest won't do shit either. We'll get some bullshit statement about change at best, we'll buy into that bullshit for a few weeks, but more or less we'll be served the same crap all over again. We don't matter, we put in more effort supporting this club than the ones in charge, and we aren't paid hundreds of thousands for it.

Remember The Eels are only on 2 points, it's a long season. Luke's confidence is rock bottom and he needs time away from the top grade to try and retrieve it, if it can be at this time

John Bateman 45 tackles (Updated for Bateman post game 112m, 45 tackles)
Api Koroisau 44 tackles
Isaiah Papali’i 42 tackles
David Klemmer 31 tackles

You can pick out the newbies from a mile away.

they are actually 4 good players..:

anyone else?

blore possibly?

Twal, Seyforth, and pretty much the entire backline are not good players

Yeah, can't back Brooksy anymore. A wasted position. Added nothing, was more of hindrance than a help.
Doueihi isn't a fullback, a centre at best. If he went to another club, centre is all he'll play & only play.
But we also need to keep players in continuity & play only 1 position, not switching position week to week. It doesn't help them gel as a whole.

First Half Attacking Chances
1.Brooks throws it to the storm
2.Brooks throws it to Kepaoa’s head
3.Wakeham kicks it dead, 7 tackle set (Storm score)
4.Bateman creates a great try
5.Brooks kicks it in goal on the full, 7 tackle set (Storm score)

Why on earth you repack a scrum 40ms out instead of getting down in the red zone I have no idea ..

The footy IQ at this club is non existent

That'll do me.

🤬🤦🏻‍♂️

Is it normal for the CEO to sit in the bench with the coaches? He needs to stay on the commercial side of the club if he doesn’t want to take any responsibility for it.

First Half Attacking Chances
1.Brooks throws it to the storm
2.Brooks throws it to Kepaoa’s head
3.Wakeham kicks it dead, 7 tackle set (Storm score)
4.Bateman creates a great try
5.Brooks kicks it in goal on the full, 7 tackle set (Storm score)

Why on earth you repack a scrum 40ms out instead of getting down in the red zone I have no idea ..

The footy IQ at this club is non existent

That'll do me.

🤬🤦🏻‍♂️

yep all bad..

with the packing the scrum thing… this is typical of the Sheenius being the smartest man in the room arrogance

I DONT THINK api will last at the post game interview much longer ,looks like he wants to scream or strangle Luke in the sheds soon

Garbage. He's been one of the Tigers' best.
Don’t agree he was average tonite, let in a try, could of caught in the full ingoal instead chose to jump in the air. Then passed a hospital pass to Doueihi. Not great but wasn’t shocking. Hardly the best for us!!

Latest posts

Back