LIVE GAME Round 5 discussion **spoilers**

Live Game Discussion
There really isn't many elite 9s around currently.

I think we've got a top tier of Api, Grant and possibly guys like Cook, maybe Mahoney

Then a mid tier with guys like Wayde, Mitch Kenny, Braily Bros, Walters and the likes.

Egan doesn't fall into the gun category for me, rates above Jacob Liddle though.
Did you just see that try he’s set up? also had a hand in their first and third try. Egan is a gun mate he’s much better than Cook and Mahoney.

There really isn't many elite 9s around currently.

I think we've got a top tier of Api, Grant and possibly guys like Cook, maybe Mahoney

Then a mid tier with guys like Wayde, Mitch Kenny, Braily Bros, Walters and the likes.

Egan doesn't fall into the gun category for me, rates above Jacob Liddle though.
Egan is in the top tier lol and is probably the nsw 9 after api retires

Did you just see that try he’s set up? also had a hand in their first and third try. Egan is a gun mate he’s much better than Cook and Mahoney.
That was a great play...

I haven't rated Cook for some time now.
Egan, I still wouldn't call him a gun but he's probably leading that mid tier man.

Egan is in the top tier lol and is probably the nsw 9 after api retires
Not sure about that, but as I said...
Really is a lack of good hookers around.

Cook is rinsed so if Egan is next in line, that says a lot.

Appreciate the insight though, I'll pay more attention to Egan from now on

He plays like he can break the rules and get away with it is what riles me up.
He always has and always will , NRL are scared of Trell and he should have been binned for 10 already , out,of position all game but even his coach won’t take him off for being a shit player and a cheap shot thug

Forget about Souths. How about the Warriors. Finally after years and years of mediocrity, they have some consistency. They have always had it in them.
Have to agree , screw south’s , warriors have been outstanding mate very solid team now

Looks like Sam Burgess was correct in his assessment of what's going on at Souths. Rusty backed the wrong horse.

Reactions: Wiz
Remember wighton said he wanted to sign with a club that will give him the opportunity to win a grand final, bwahahahaaaaaaaa hahahaaaaaaaaaaa rabbitohs won't make the 8, Canberra has a better opportunity

Latrell on report twice
Once an elbow to johnsons head and 10mins later a lifting tackle almost dropped Harris on his head .
Souths look dreadful

Back