LIVE GAME Round 7 General Discussion *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
The 360 team are picking apart the Roosters attack. An interesting interview today from James Tedesco confirmed what I’ve suggested previously that Luke Keary is struggling to be an organising halfback in the side. Funny how Keary is lauded as a superstar half winning 3 premierships but when tasked with guiding the team whilst trying to playing to his own strengths he is struggling.
After seeing the way Brooks has ball played in recent weeks with an organiser alongside him I can’t but help see such similarities in the two players.

The 360 team are picking apart the Roosters attack. An interesting interview today from James Tedesco confirmed what I’ve suggested previously that Luke Keary is struggling to be an organising halfback in the side. Funny how Keary is lauded as a superstar half winning 3 premierships but when tasked with guiding the team whilst trying to playing to his own strengths he is struggling.
After seeing the way Brooks has ball played in recent weeks with an organiser alongside him I can’t but help see such similarities in the two players.
it's a good point and it's nice to see us with a talking general player in the halves.

I couldn't even tell you how many real organising half's we've had at WT to be honest. Benji, Josh Reynolds, mbye, brooks , all examples of not. Can't recall how prince and Morris played, maybe a bit more game management although Morris never lit up the world. Lui more razzle dazzle but had a bit. I liked Matt head in the few games he played for us before more injuries.

it's a good point and it's nice to see us with a talking general player in the halves.

I couldn't even tell you how many real organising half's we've had at WT to be honest. Benji, Josh Reynolds, mbye, brooks , all examples of not. Can't recall how prince and Morris played, maybe a bit more game management although Morris never lit up the world. Lui more razzle dazzle but had a bit. I liked Matt head in the few games he played for us before more injuries.
It’s a funny one, I’ve been adamant over the years that although organising a team is not a strength of Brooks’ I felt as long as he is paired with strike 5/8 and decent forward pack it won’t matter. A team like Melbourne can get away without an organising half so I was under the impression that a team would be better off halving a very skilful half try and juggle organising than to have a half that is one dimensional in attack but organises well.
In truth the rooster had looked better with Daniel Hutchinson playing in halfback (named at 5/8) than having Keary.
Can Robinson prove me wrong in the long run?

It’s a funny one, I’ve been adamant over the years that although organising a team is not a strength of Brooks’ I felt as long as he is paired with strike 5/8 and decent forward pack it won’t matter. A team like Melbourne can get away without an organising half so I was under the impression that a team would be better off halving a very skilful half try and juggle organising than to have a half that is one dimensional in attack but organises well.
In truth the rooster had looked better with Daniel Hutchinson playing in halfback (named at 5/8) than having Keary.
Can Robinson prove me wrong in the long run?
I think even the best organiser is still going to be able to have creative spells. Not trick plays but just raw talent. Lockyer, Adam Reynolds, Cleary, Cooper cronk, DCE and id say Moses eventually , are what I would consider organisers but with the ability to spark something.

I dont think brooks has that and I now see how you do need it...just IMHO , I'm sure Robinson has a plan

Storm could rack up another cricket score this week against an injury depleted knights side
Looking forward to storm absolutely demoralizing teams in the regular rounds.

Of course we will then beat them and any other challengers in the final series.

Sorry boys, no Mad Monday this year, you'll have to wait until after the Grand Final to wipe yourselves out.

I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself but if we can get up against St.George then it is actually conceivable that Wests Tigers could be in equal 8th position on the ladder with 5 other teams if other results go our way.

Possible Ladder after Round 8

1. Pamfer Bogans 16
2. Bellyache's Boys 14
3. Gummy Sharks 12
4. Scumy Eels 12
5. Des' Pigeons 10
6. Rorting Chooks 10
7. Cowgirls 8
8. Mighty Wests Tigers 6
9. Drag Queens 6
10. Ricky's Faiders 6
11. Worriers 6
12. Donkeys 6
13. Souffs 6
14. The Titanic 4
15. Noughts 4
16. Gus' Dags 2

I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself but if we can get up against St.George then it is actually conceivable that Wests Tigers could be in equal 8th position on the ladder with 5 other teams if other results go our way.

1. Pamfer Bogans 16
2. Bellyache's Boys 14
3. Gummy Sharks 12
4. Scumy Eels 12
5. Des' Pigeons 10
6. Rorting Chooks 10
7. Cowgirls 8
8. Mighty Wests Tigers 6
9. Drag Queens 6
10. Ricky's Faiders 6
11. Worriers 6
12. Donkeys 6
13. Souffs 6
14. The Titanic 4
15. Noughts 4
16. Gus' Dags 2
Yes we would need to win by 7+ to get past saints.

Problsm with rabs is that they have a for and against of +21

Compared to our score of -63

1. Pamfer Bogans 16
2. Bellyache's Boys 14
3. Gummy Sharks 12
4. Scumy Eels 12
5. Des' Pigeons 10
6. Rorting Chooks 10
7. Cowgirls 8
8. Mighty Wests Tigers 6
9. Drag Queens 6
10. Ricky's Faiders 6
11. Worriers 6
12. Donkeys 6
13. Souffs 6
14. The Titanic 4
15. Noughts 4
16. Gus' Dags 2

If we’re “lucked out” & our luck continues then yes we’ll be in the 8 soon

Staggs v Talakai??
Who do you reckon will get the most fantasy coach points tonight.
Both have their sights on cementing SOO spots.
My money is on the beast.

Talk about beasts. One of my favourite WT players of all time was a real beast.
He ran like Eric Grothe snr and jnr but more solid and hard to tackle.
Unfortunately, injury cut his career short.
You know who I'm talking about hey guys...

Talk about beasts. One of my favourite WT players of all time was a real beast.
He ran like Eric Grothe snr and jnr but more solid and hard to tackle.
Unfortunately, injury cut his career short.
You know who I'm talking about hey guys...
images - 2022-04-28T185156.452.jpeg

Still haven't figured out the pre fix thing.
Haha...
That's why I put in the Staggs comments thinking it was the proper place. You've made look a fool, I'm reporting you, Kul, Kul, Demps and PJ are causing trouble, bring back GNR 🤣

Back