LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they had a real dig and pushed the premiers. Their defence was pretty good except the odd mis tackle. Team work in the end killed them. Riff are the ultimate team, everyone contributes, our mob dont Know how to break a defence up ad lack an attacking plan. That will come and by seasons end I think we will see a pretty good side
The premiers had a practice run....as if they were 100%

Please don't ever mention that game again!!
Never seen anything like,
Not scored a point in 70 minutes, behind by 8 and Moses kicks for touch to get a breather
- I left at that point.

ATM?
He's not been doing it for 5 years....
The highlight of the match was Taupau‘s chip and chase. One of the funniest things I have ever seen. Think that was same night Dennis Burgess pulled out the microphone and was the halftime entertainment. It matched our performance. Just a marvellous night all round.

Well ones leaving. So that’s half the problem solved. The issue is finding replacements who are actually decent. Because it’s all well and good that we let go of Noffa, but our wingers are still shit, so not much progress has been made.
Grow up fangirl!

Thank %&^%$&* the Nofoaluma experience is finally over - or we would have been down by 20 at half time!

Reactions: BZN
The attack is there though for the first time this year . It’s just simply execution . That’s widely considered the best defence in the comp right there . And we opened them up regularly
I don't know man. Personally think there is way too much side to side. Somebody needs to dig into the line, that will release some pressure on the outside backs.

here me out...Latu comes on as lock after 30 min to replace Pole, seeing Latu to Seizer to Galvin i thought we looked okay, Latu has a beautiful pass on him, doesnt panic, i just dont think he is fully fit yet..i didnt see his cannonball tackle, will he be safe for next week? ps i thougt Naden tried really hard and Bateman was great when moved to centre. Best game by ICE in a long time, great second half
We definitely looked much better on attack with an extra playmaker.
Every decent team has 3 playmakers whether it’s the two halves and fullback or two halves and 13.

Well at least it's only a 1hour 15 min drive home this week!
Well at least you got a lot more for your money, we put in the effort but just couldn’t complete.
We always said we’d be happy if they at least competed, and they certainly did that.
We extended our streak to 40 games where we have been behind at half time and didn’t win.
Back to CSS next week where we’ve lost our last 9. It could be another long day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back