LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two times in the last three weeks the peanut officials fail to sin bin players from the opposition. Dolphins head hunter knocks out S. Fainu with a hit across his mouth. Yet no action but he gets 3 weeks for the head high. We’re down a player they reap the benefits.
Today every person on the planet calls that a sin binning every day if the week. We need someone at the club ti lose their shit about this. Otherwise nothing will change!

Fonua Pole has great feet for a big guy.

Pity he seems to think he's a battering ram.

I'd love to see him put a step on before the line to attack the gap. If he breaks the line he's a handful to slow. Utoikamanu & Klemmer run over people. Pole doesn't have to be that guy to be effective.

For me I would pair Olam and Bateman in the centers and promote Sam Fainu off the bench to take his place in 2nd row .We must find wingers who don't drop bombs and be in position to take the pass and can find the line .
6 games and now 1 try between our 2 wingers who are so so underwhelming
Also please stop expecting our 18 yr olds to be the magic solution
Galvin is ok and will get better and better over time ! The other one Latu I can't see anything yet No line breaks or even assists .I think he needs a lot of cup game time

Fonua Pole has great feet for a big guy.

Pity he seems to think he's a battering ram.

I'd love to see him put a step on before the line to attack the gap. If he breaks the line he's a handful to slow. Utoikamanu & Klemmer run over people. Pole doesn't have to be that guy to be effective.
Just seems to be making the numbers. Done nothing... Sorensen much smaller body.. killing it...

Reactions: BZN
I understand those coming for the ref. The ankle tap on Olam was clearly a professional foul and Schneider should have been sent to the bin. We could have been up 12-0, instead the momentum changed dramatically. That being said, he wasn't sent, and at the time Penrith had not scored 1 of the 22 points they put on us tonight. You can't expect to won NRL games when you're making 15 errors in a game. A lack of execution and ball control lost us this one, plain and simple.

I understand those coming for the ref. The ankle tap on Olam was clearly a professional foul and Schneider should have been sent to the bin. We could have been up 12-0, instead the momentum changed dramatically. That being said, he wasn't sent, and at the time Penrith had not scored 1 of the 22 points they put on us tonight. You can't expect to won NRL games when you're making 15 errors in a game. A lack of execution and ball control lost us this one, plain and simple.
And most of the ones making errors wouldn’t bust through a wet paper bag, no idea how they are making errors.

My biggest issue was Staines not catching passes that he should have . He should be good enough to keep up with the play.

Sam Fainu - how good is he?!

Geez it would be great to have wingers with blinding speed. Tupou has raw talent but needs to work on his skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back