LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
If our man is better at the stage, why wouldn’t he be playing State of Origin and for Australia in a few years time ?
And if he’s as good as you say we should be expecting something special this weekend right ?
Because he could get injured etc...

But more likely will play for NZ due to eligibility before then!

(He was already first choice FB for Fiji - while Tedesco was just the winger for Italy at the same stage in 2013)

I can't see the future - BUT unlike you I can see a highly talented and dedicated footballer who is ahead of the standard development curve when one is in front of me!

Not every player can be Reece Walsh though...

Now put your toys back in the cot and wake up to yourself!

Last edited:
Because he could get injured etc...

I can't see the future - BUT unlike you I can see a highly talented and dedicated footballer who is ahead of the standard development curve when one is in front of me!

Not every player can be Reece Walsh though...

Now put your toys back in the cot and wake up to yourself!
I want you to put your money where your big mouth is and show us your bet slips ?

Yeah, just had a second look and he is eligible for QLD.

But said he doesn't want to play for them.
He said he wanted to play for the Blues but I don’t know if he would get that changed if he wants to play Origin and Australia. He does have a better chance of getting picked for NZ though at this stage but I think if he does want to play Origin I think he’ll eventually get there.

Last edited:
If I was Walsh and Ponga I would be very worried, they are on borrowed time for their Qld spot.
Let me ask you what is it exactly you have against Bula? Because while Bula might not be ready for Origin yet, he plays for the team you support and all you do is just bag the player who could very one day be ready for that leap and you’re already writing him off for achieving rep games. You are seriously pathetic mate you really are.

I love a man who can’t put their money where their mouth is.
I support the team as I have for decades - they are not an alternate income source!

How is betting on them in games I am hoping for a win - but don't have confidence as we are a work in progress putting money where my mouth is!

You have the IQ of a gnat if you equivocate sports betting with support!

And you are a parasite if you use sports betting as your motivation to attack the players of the team you allegedly support!

I support the team as I have for decades - they are not an alternate income source!

How is betting on them in games I am hoping for a win - but don't have confidence as we are a work in progress putting money where my mouth is!

You have the IQ of a gnat if you equivocate sports betting with support!

And you are a parasite if you use sports betting as your motivation to attack the players of the team you allegedly support!
Why would I back a team to win when I know they are not good enough ?
I did back them to beat the Sharks as I know Leichhardt is the one place they lift their intensity and play like a decent NRL team should.
You are making outlandish statements about someone’s ability, therefore I am pointing out you can make a lot of money from your expert opinion.
Don’t waste that talent of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back