LIVE GAME Round 9 General Discussions *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
I didn’t make any excuses for anything boofhead
- you don’t reckon Luciano’s try (or no try) at lease deserved the respect of a check.
Of course it did but shit happens. We still had another hour to go and dozens of chances to win that game.
I can’t stand this aweful victim mentality the club and it’s fans have embraced.

Of course it did but shit happens. We still had another hour to go and dozens of chances to win that game.
I can’t stand this aweful victim mentality the club and it’s fans have embraced.
I don’t think we’re victims at all…
I Think we’re battling on quite well this year.
I’ve seen tigers teams with players streets ahead of the ones we have at the moment lay down and get rolled easier than I’ve seen this team do it.
I just accept - almost embrace the reality that We’re not a top club, never been one - probably never will… we’re merged from 2 other cellar dwelling clubs.
We don’t have the backing and the money of the big clubs… we are however, the only merger that has actually survived merging - and that’s about it.

This club is what it has mostly always been, a bunch of battlers that get lucky sometimes (less than half of the time) anything above that makes a week for most of us.

The original comment was based around us not beating the warriors - I know which team I’d rather be supporting today.

Dragons have a worse for and against than Wests Tigers but are 4 competition points ahead of us.

Just doesn't seem right.
For now - they’re also full strength - a few origin players ahead of us - and have an experienced players advantage.

I wouldn’t trade their team for ours - they’re almost as good as the can get, we get a few back - a few more miles in us and we’re a better team than them.

Back