16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Fonua Pole

18. Jake Simpkin
19. Starford To'a
20. Asu Kepaoa
21. Alex Lobb
22. Solomona Faataape
Coach: Benji Marshall

I find it strange that after a poor display with a number of dumb plays coach comes up with exactly the same side 1-17
Starford Toa being in the extended squad being the only highlight
IMO he is either fit or not fit and if fit should come straight back in to Nadens spot who moves to wing replacing Solomon A
Would find Simpkin more useful on the bench than Latu

No Matamua in the squad. He may have received a suspension as was put on report in NSW Cup last week. Anyone know?

I find it strange that after a poor display with a number of dumb plays coach comes up with exactly the same side 1-17
Starford Toa being in the extended squad being the only highlight
IMO he is either fit or not fit and if fit should come straight back in to Nadens spot who moves to wing replacing Solomon A
Would find Simpkin more useful on the bench than Latu
Disagree with everything.

She is useless , shes all about her standing out ,
I'm struggling to think of a ref who doesn't cause trauma. And how good will it be when they go to the bunker for their lottery/madness decision? Refereeing these days is absolutely random, with pedantic new penalties being randomly enforced in terribly inconsistent ways. The face of Api after the no try said it all.

Same shit different day. Bateman at 13 not right imo.
So what’s going to be different this week v last ? Benji resisting starting with Galvin/Fainu halves pairing. That indicates sticking with the grinding 5 up and a Sezer kick.
I really don’t want to be negative, I’m just struggling to see where the impact/scoring comes from.

We really lack that quality in the backrow. We have no depth there to challenge our currents. Our young blokes are struggling in NSW Cup therefore no-one is putting pressure.
I would be happy to trade Tupou for Ray Stone mid season if that was possible. Really wish we went and got Morgan Smithies last year when he was a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back