LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
Stefano is a myth (biggest disappointment)
Bateman is a liability
Seyfarth & Klemmer have their heart in it
Fainu brothers, Bula & Galvin are superstars ⭐️
The ref was completely out of her league
Sezer had a real dig
And I don’t mind the Naden/Staines wing combo

Can’t believe they only gave up on 22… a brave effort there …

but 0 points scored in the second half… and they were lucky to get that

So hard to watch footy these days, yeh I’m biased but gee…. The refs totally control our momentum in a negative way week in and week out, total BS, it’s literally like the gameplan for the refs is to keep us down… so over it, the players have to deal with this on the field…. Week in and week out, I would’ve ended up telling badger she can go get….

Because of our Ill discipline. Watch the game.
That’s not true though … there’s a reason klemmer got sent off … the boys are over it ! It’s been week after week where there’s only 1 team being refereewd . It’s apologies for shit decisions , rinse repeat … it’s dogshit .
Mahoney was offside all game and did not get penalised once . Unless hes a triathlete level fit , there’s no way you can do that … it absolutely killed the flow of the game .

First change would be Bateman to the edge and Papali'i to the middle if we cannot sign one in quick time.

Agree. I know I'm desperately trying to gain momentum for a Bateman aging, but we know that won't happen. So get him the he'll out of the Middle. His link play is shocking, slow and clunky.

The ref was bad but we are bad as well. We were lucky Sezar didn’t go to the bin earlier.

Our squad is so poor. Can’t even consider us challenging for the 8 until 2026, we’ve just got too many players to turn over. Luai will be ineffective behind this pack. Should have put his money towards AFB, Crighton and/or Sua.

Latest posts

Back