LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
We need props. and some backrowers.
I hate our pigs in general to be honest.
Yep. People pointing out our lack of backline talent. Bring Luai, Turuva & anyone else. Won't make a difference when our halves are always playing off the back foot. Our forwards hit it up off a 2 step run up and get crushed. Stef had a couple of reasonable runs as did Pole, but didn't maintain it. Klemmer actually trying but doesn't have the impact anymore. Papalii doesn't care!

Bulldogs were very disciplined. Their completion rate was close to 100% and their line speed was phenomenal. The officiating may have been a farce but the better side won.

Because of our Ill discipline. Watch the game.

I agree we are ill disciplined. But it's obvioud other teams do the same I'll discipline a lot yet only get penalised half the time. That's the issue. It is physically impossible to have the line speed the dogs had without being offside. Yet they get away with it. That's the problem with the ref.

This is the part of the season where Benji will start going grey/losing hair.
These guys are not playing for 80 again.
At halftime we were the better and more enthusiastic team.
This second 40 has been awful.
Agree . But when they are allowed to shoot up all game when the ball barely touches the ground , it kills the game .
She had no control of Mahoney and no u sweet and how that’s not possible …

Geez this is a hard team to support. Completely outplayed and outclassed in this second half. Against a team that will probably finish in the bottom half of the draw. The ref might not be doing them any favours, but she’s not the one giving the Dogs great field position at the start of every set.
They weren't just outplayed, they were outsmarted cause the Tigers had a lot of bonehead & lazy plays. The effort was absolutely lacking in the 2nd half.

Back