LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
We could be without Seyfarth and Sezer next week. Fainu has been bog average at hooker but I'd like to see him get a run at halfback if Sezer is suspended.

Reactions: 851
Not blamed ref this year but Casey Badger reffing a debacle ! We win all our Capt challenges proof her bias she calls lost ball on suspicion and 11 vs 13 absolute rubbish
To Annessley and co this officiating causing me and many to lose interest in THE NRL

I agree we are ill disciplined. But it's obvioud other teams do the same I'll discipline a lot yet only get penalised half the time. That's the issue. It is physically impossible to have the line speed the dogs had without being offside. Yet they get away with it. That's the problem with the ref.
Absolutely....the bulldogs should be in the olympic team

Agree. I know I'm desperately trying to gain momentum for a Bateman aging, but we know that won't happen. So get him the he'll out of the Middle. His link play is shocking, slow and clunky.
Don’t just get him out of the middle l, get him out of the club. He’s terrible. Small and slow and a penalty machine. Everyone knew he was a bad signing except Sheens. Unfortunately he’s got two more years after this year. Richo has his work cut out trying to rejig our roster, we are just so small, slow, weak and lacking IQ compared to the other clubs.

We're just ab absolute joke of a club. So many lazy, stupid players, in every grade.
That was one of the worst halves I've ever watched. No one was trying. No one. We averaged about 15m a set nr second half. Just embarrassing.
We have no game plan, and players that are too small, too slow and too stupid.

Most of the players on the field today shouldn't be there next season.

I don't think Bula sprinted once in the entire bloody match! Where has his desperation gone? He walks back on much returns, and could have got to the dogs second try if he just tried. Yet he got out sprinted by a prop?! He didn't dive for the ball, he just gave up on the play. And this sets the tone for the entire squad. When he walks back on kick returns or just generally strolls through the game. Where is his support play? He wasn't our worst today by any means, but as our highest paid player he needs to produce so much more than he does

Back