LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
Give them an almighty spray benji, the officials
and we need to stop coddling the players. Have
fun but try to win too lol. We registered 1 offload
chasing the game down by 10. Chinese water torture

We're just ab absolute joke of a club. So many lazy, stupid players, in every grade.
That was one of the worst halves I've ever watched. No one was trying. No one. We averaged about 15m a set nr second half. Just embarrassing.
We have no game plan, and players that are too small, too slow and too stupid.

Most of the players on the field today shouldn't be there next season.

I don't think Bula sprinted once in the entire bloody match! Where has his desperation gone? He walks back on much returns, and could have got to the dogs second try if he just tried. Yet he got out sprinted by a prop?! He didn't dive for the ball, he just gave up on the play. And this sets the tone for the entire squad. When he walks back on kick returns or just generally strolls through the game. Where is his support play? He wasn't our worst today by any means, but as our highest paid player he needs to produce so much more than he does
Bula had just made a try saver on Kikau on the other side of the field. There's 12 other players out there and you're singling Bula out for not sprinting past all of them to make another tackle?

Not blamed ref this year but Casey Badger reffing a debacle ! We win all our Capt challenges proof her bias she calls lost ball on suspicion and 11 vs 13 absolute rubbish
To Annessley and co this officiating causing me and many to lose interest in THE NRL
Yeh agree, but at the same time I’m not sure Badger was happy with Bateman’s approach. Think she also had difficulty understanding what he was saying?

She warned Bateman, next bloke to talk shit to her gets sent.
Stupid arse Klemmer couldnt control himself.
Poor discipline.
How does that change anything ? What are you even talking about … i would be ropeable if I played in That game . There’s no way on earth I wouldn’t deck Mahoney when he came in on seyfarth . He got sent off anyway . You might as well shut that guy up …
This whole “the ref is right” nonsense you go on with is horseshit . That was diabolical . And it’s happened way too often the last 2 -3 years .
I now understand what people used to complain against us in the later 00s when it was basically penalty bronco/ penalty Benji .

I agree we are ill disciplined. But it's obvioud other teams do the same I'll discipline a lot yet only get penalised half the time. That's the issue. It is physically impossible to have the line speed the dogs had without being offside. Yet they get away with it. That's the problem with the ref.
It is all in the “application” of the rules.

I agree we are ill disciplined. But it's obvioud other teams do the same I'll discipline a lot yet only get penalised half the time. That's the issue. It is physically impossible to have the line speed the dogs had without being offside. Yet they get away with it. That's the problem with the ref.
We can’t tell watching telly if they are or they aren’t but if they are then that’s something that needs to be raised by the club.
Having our blokes drop their bundles doesn’t help.

Don’t just get him out of the middle l, get him out of the club. He’s terrible. Small and slow and a penalty machine. Everyone knew he was a bad signing except Sheens. Unfortunately he’s got two more years after this year. Richo has his work cut out trying to rejig our roster, we are just so small, slow, weak and lacking IQ compared to the other clubs.
He was one of the best back rowers in the comp when we signed him and it was Madge who signed him.
I’m not sure why it’s not working but I suspect it’s got something to do with coming from a stacked team to a shithouse one.

I thought we controlled Kikau well compared to what he has been doing to other teams. I expected us to get towelled over in this game but under the circumstances I think there is not much more this squad could have done.
Surprised by the singling out of players as poor I think they all gave as good as they could.

She warned Bateman, next bloke to talk shit to her gets sent.
Stupid arse Klemmer couldnt control himself.
Poor discipline.
Wouldn’t you get [This word has been automatically removed]ed off in the heat of the moment?

She lost control of that game very early and should never referee at the top grade again. Maybe she can do it as a hobby in oztag

We're just ab absolute joke of a club. So many lazy, stupid players, in every grade.
That was one of the worst halves I've ever watched. No one was trying. No one. We averaged about 15m a set nr second half. Just embarrassing.
We have no game plan, and players that are too small, too slow and too stupid.

Most of the players on the field today shouldn't be there next season.

I don't think Bula sprinted once in the entire bloody match! Where has his desperation gone? He walks back on much returns, and could have got to the dogs second try if he just tried. Yet he got out sprinted by a prop?! He didn't dive for the ball, he just gave up on the play. And this sets the tone for the entire squad. When he walks back on kick returns or just generally strolls through the game. Where is his support play? He wasn't our worst today by any means, but as our highest paid player he needs to produce so much more than he does
Agree. I don’t know why people rave about him. Not in the top 10 fullbacks in the game. Will be replaced by Large if he sticks around.

Latest posts

Back