LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
The game was lost long before that . The reason they got upset was 2 fold . The allowance of Mahoney to perpetually be offside , and not penalise him , and the fact that she was getting flustered and it affected her judgement . It was clear as day , that she had no control of the game .
Bullshit. She reffed both halves the same.
We played footy in the first 40 and victim in the second.

0/3 on bunker too. Disgraceful. I will note that with
Sezer likely 2 serve a few weeks with suspension,
we finally get to see Latu & Galvin lock in bro yes
They'll look terrific behind our killer pack!!!

As for the people who think Bula can be in a tackle on Kikau on one side of the field and then be in position to make the tackle on the other side of the field.... it's not possible!
Half the clowns in here either don't even watch the game or have no idea whatsoever.

I think that makes it even worse! 5 correct captain's challenges in 1 game says the ref was sub-standard to me!
On thier own , in a vacuum you could say that it was luck , but it was a pretty big indicator .
I often wonder if it has anything to do with her husband being let go by us once Madge was let go … just a thought .

well that and kikau… idk man, I’m still seething myself and I’m just a fan

I couldn’t imagine being out there in the heat of the battle when majority of calls go against us
Should have definately walked off the field to make a stand.
We attack line an u/8’s team, but you cannot continue th cop atrocious one sided refereeing every week and do nothing about it.

You are delusional ....she definitely cost us the game.

The game these days is all about momentum and we were not allowed any momentum at any stage
I hear you. I understand you are upset. We are all upset. So the questions I ask is... why do we let the ref in the game?????

As for the people who think Bula can be in a tackle on Kikau on one side of the field and then be in position to make the tackle on the other side of the field.... it's not possible!
I don’t agree with this. He had made the tackle and cleared the ruck. It was the lack of pace/effort he showed to get to the kick. The whole league bangs on about “effort on effort”. We never do that. I am surprised to see a single effort from some of our players.

The NRL never in a million years send their L plate refs to a big game. They send them to a lowly rated game, because if they have a shocker the ramifications will be minimal.

So we cop these novices all the time and get screwed all the time. I would have thought it would be far easier assignment controlling two top teams than two mid to bottom teams.

Very hard to rate our side and how they are competing when they are continually getting screwed

In the post match press conference Benji notes she declined a captain’s challenge from us saying we had none left when we did. John Bateman didn’t know why Klemmer got binned (I think, I have trouble understanding him at times).
He did a podcast with James Graham in the off season. Lord almighty.

Ignored that forward passes and another from us soon after.

She's too slow and out of touch.
Disgraceful.
Have now had a good look at Casey Badger...the sheer number of successful challenges by each team says a lot about her judgement..amd her positioning
She also showed considerable bias to Dogs ..when they rush up its called good line speed..when we do,its 6 again!!
..and Ive lost count of the number of times where the commentators said Dogs got lucky...
They were in our faces all afternoon..1st receiver had no space to work
Having said that,we make way too many mistakes.have no x factor anywhere,plus have error ridden liabilities like Naden and Bateman...plus Jake has learnt absolutely nothing from Api with his service from dummy half
Dogs wont make the 8,but will be a long way ahead of us

Are you guys serious ? It’s pretty easy to control the ruck when your off your line before the ball is passed off the deck , and the opposition have no momentum . It’s pretty simple to wrap and turn and lock and alllow the second and third man in to drive to the ground .
Then you can flip them over onto thier back and just watch the ref until she says let them up .
Even easier to control when our runners don't dent their line?
Defence doesn't have to wait until dummy half passes?

Are you guys serious ? It’s pretty easy to control the ruck when your off your line before the ball is passed off the deck , and the opposition have no momentum . It’s pretty simple to wrap and turn and lock and alllow the second and third man in to drive to the ground .
Then you can flip them over onto thier back and just watch the ref until she says let them up .

We need to stop blaming the ref.

Back