LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
The NRL never in a million years send their L plate refs to a big game. They send them to a lowly rated game, because if they have a shocker the ramifications will be minimal.

So we cop these novices all the time and get screwed all the time. I would have thought it would be far easier assignment controlling two top teams than two mid to bottom teams.
Absolutely true.

You are delusional ....she definitely cost us the game.

The game these days is all about momentum and we were not allowed any momentum at any stage
We were in prime position to win the game at half time, our performance at the start of the second have set the stage for our loss. Ref didn't help but we mostly did it to ourselves.

Last edited:
If Richo doesn’t think we need to recruit and we have great players coming through…he doesn’t know the game….our NRL side is KOE standard and our KOE team is Ron Massey standard…we show no urgency in every play and eventually we get worn out….we need a lot of NRL standard players….look at what Gus did to the dogs the last 12 months…got rid of crap players and brought in players who WANT to play for 80 minutes
Seriously? Firstly we have signed 2 outstanding talents for next year and secondly he has stated we are a development club, personally I think Richo is our best recent signing!

In the post match press conference Benji notes she declined a captain’s challenge from us saying we had none left when we did. John Bateman didn’t know why Klemmer got binned (I think, I have trouble understanding him at times).

That’s right. We still had the challenge alive...

Seriously what freakin planet is she on.

On thier own , in a vacuum you could say that it was luck , but it was a pretty big indicator .
I often wonder if it has anything to do with her husband being let go by us once Madge was let go … just a thought .
😁 that’s exactly what I was thinking when I realised she was the ref. Told my wife we are no chance to win this, we sacked her husband !

Bullshit. She reffed both halves the same.
We played footy in the first 40 and victim in the second.
I don’t know what you watch . Playing the “ref is always right “ is absolute nonsense , and if no help to anyone . She was shit . The dogs had a clear game plan to get off thier line early and often and put pressure on her to make a decision . She crumbled under that pressure . She did not call one offside penalty that whole second half yet , the whole first 20 mins was offside penalties galore for both teams , when all the players were fresh .
Once again I’ll say it , you cannot have that line speed for 40 minutes , for 13 players to not have a high percentage of them be offside . 1 set , maybe 2 , but 40 minutes … ? Nope . Unless every player on the field is an Olympic level triathlete .

Should have definately walked off the field to make a stand.
We attack line an u/8’s team, but you cannot continue th cop atrocious one sided refereeing every week and do nothing about it.
Walking off would take our club to a new low, Vicious.
What we should do about it is to be better.

We were in prime position to win the game at half time, our performance at the start box the second have set the stage for our loss. Ref didn't help but we mostly did it to ourselves.
any stage.....that includes the first half

Bulldogs were very disciplined. Their completion rate was close to 100% and their line speed was phenomenal. The officiating may have been a farce but the better side won.
No mate, they were offside. How do i know? because the referee was telling them to hold while they were already 2 metres in front of her with no penalty/6 again

Galvin starting a second season, Bula getting near 50 games - there’s a lot of upside with two key backs arriving.
But it’s not those players that are the issue. It’s the forwards, and I suppose wingers who start the sets. We have no go forward.

Back