LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
When our blokes begin to lose the Ruck it's even easier fit the opposition to have great line speed.
We are fatigued, we then rarely make much post contact meters meaning our momentum has stopped and the tackled players going backwards - thus the rest of the team has to retreat (this is called being on the back foot) the defense therefore are on the front foot and already have momentum before the ball is played after 'held' is called...... Theyre advancing we are retreating. Everything we're doing has slowed down that actual post the ball.. Dummy half Pl picking it up and passing and guess what the defence is in our face.
I've notice the refs this year give more time more often which assists rhe defense, where in 05 the quick ptb:s allowed Farah to take advantage and scoot often getting us on the front foot.

If we lose the wrestle! As we almost always do... It all starts from there. We report to.ine out running again making it easier for the defense, very little ball movement,. No switch of play, no little decoys asking no questions.of the defense, no players in numbers giving us options ... They know when we do before we do it.
Of. Course is not like this 100% of the time thank. Christ but a lot of the time it is.
No strength size or speed doesnt help either

@Lestronge

Papallii - doesn't care
Klemmer - not good enough
Stefano - thinks he's better than he actually is
Totally

But BATEMAN I am really ropeable at. He did not move up to block the Josh Curran try.
Maybe he not get there, but far out he just did not move.

Papallii can spend some time in Reserve grade for all I care. He has not performed.

Did we sack Gavin Badger? Or did he leave?. Pretty sure today was a little payback for the Badgers. The fact we had to use a captains challenge on kikau hitting Ice’s knee explains how inept the ref was from the start. She became so focused on the ruck she forgot they had to be back 10, even if she got them back 7m would have helped. Her touchies really let her down as well. Its easy watching on tv and smashing our poor attack in the second half but when your at the ground and see the dogs continually offside and off by a long way it becomes extremely frustrating. On the Sezer thing did he actually land on his legs? On the big screen looked like he landed to the side on the ground. I hate blaming refs and if she didn’t cost us the game she was a major contributor.
I'm not sure if the club sacked Gavin Badger or not, but either way, how can the NRL select Casey Badger to officiate a WT game when there is such a blatant conflict of interest? Whether the conflict of interest was the reason for her impaired ability to subjectively officiate the game or not, she should of never of been placed in a position where she is officiating the match of her husbands former employer.

The NRL needs to be investigated for how bad the officiating has been this year. When people are gambling on games that are being decided by poor officiating or when poor officiating is drastically changing the momentum of games how can gambling still be allowed?

Can anyone answer why Matamua didn't play reggies yesterday. He has been our best in that grade all year and didn't get a game. Good old flippers was 18th man even though he played in the game beforehand. These young guys need to be playing week in week out.

Yes he's young and gets 20mins but my problem I've never seen him do anything ! Shouldn't he have a couple of dazzling blinders in lower grades before promotion ? Only claim to fame is he comes highly recommended by Scott Fulton
I really hope he ends up a star and his Brother Samuela is already showing signs of being a regular 1st grader
Samuela will be elite.

Welcome back! I thought he went quite well. I would personally like to see him back in the team regularly, to help give Api a spell.
People on here were giving this bloke curry yesterday.
I thought he played well and he summed up the loss very intelligently to boot. He needs to stay in first grade.

Can anyone answer why Matamua didn't play reggies yesterday. He has been our best in that grade all year and didn't get a game. Good old flippers was 18th man even though he played in the game beforehand. These young guys need to be playing week in week out.
Was suspended for something from last weeks game. Not sure what though should be able to be named next week.

We missed Api big time, don't need to be a Brain surgeon to realise that, after saying that Simpkin was probably our best player. next week I would try Simpkin at lock if Api is back & move Bateman back to 2nd row & put Ice on the bench just for starters.

Problem is if we're gonna shop Sullivan we need to play him to show what he can offer other clubs.
Justin Pascoe ? Is that you ? We really need to stop worrying about the “business “ and start trying to win week in week out .. we don’t have to shop Sullivan we need to win this week with our best half option and that has to be Latu

Latest posts

Staff online

Back