Sauce offers heaps.So do the other 16 players and JT

Jerry_Seinfeld

Great Props in an injury free keithy and same old Woodsy,Robbie has well and truly left the crap from last year well and truly where it belongs,Marty T kills it weekly,Two talented halves gaining valuable experience and those that say Simona should not be offered a contract simply didnt tune in tonight(or last week) and Teddy is the king of the entire free world.And finally we have a coach who realises structure beats flamboyance and Defence matters(yes we gave up 32 tonight but with the penalties could have been 52).Feel free to comment. :sign: :sign:

There are plenty of positives. We need to improve because we have to think about winning the competition but I don't think we are too far off.

Jerry I agree with your post,however the two halves that are gaining valuable experience should be showing more because of having played a lot together,in my opinion the last play options are what are letting us down…I agree it is NRL but they are getting big money and need to step up sooner rather than later...

Generally agree but we have never looked so stagnate in attack as far as structured plays go….
Our tries come from individual skill & combinations...
Nothing from set back line moves..

@TrueTiger said:
Jerry I agree with your post,however the two halves that are gaining valuable experience should be showing more because of having played a lot together,in my opinion the last play options are what are letting us down…I agree it is NRL but they are getting big money and need to step up sooner rather than later...

Two negatives don't make a positive. The combination of two inexperienced young halves is not helping the team at all. If we are about winning games before the season gets too far away from us we have to drop one of the halves (preferably Moses) and replace him with the experience and in play kicking ability of Josh Drinkwater. After a stint in State Cup the half will come back to first grade a stronger, more mature and determined player.

@ed612313 said:
Generally agree but we have never looked so stagnate in attack as far as structured plays go….
Our tries come from individual skill & combinations...
Nothing from set back line moves..

are you talking about the 5.30 pm game

@Newtown said:
@TrueTiger said:

Two negatives don't make a positive. The combination of two inexperienced young halves is not helping the team at all. If we are about winning games before the season gets too far away from us we have to drop one of the halves (preferably Moses) and replace him with the experience and in play kicking ability of Josh Drinkwater. After a stint in State Cup the half will come back to first grade a stronger, more mature and determined player.

And will have learnt nothing.

By the way Drinkwater is still a halfback.

@Russell said:
@Newtown said:
@TrueTiger said:

Well then Brooks will have to go to State Cup.

@Newtown said:
@Russell said:
@Newtown said:
@TrueTiger said:

Well then Brooks will have to go to State Cup.

is he still eligible for toyota cup?

Latest posts

Members online

Back