sausage rolls/not pies

Well if you want to take it that seriously, go ahead. It’s your health.
What I am holding out for is a time when WT are able bring us fans happiness, joy, elation, pride, fun etc etc

For passionate fans, sometimes it’s all they have and a footy club (and sport in general) is supposed to provide both the highest of highs and some lows. Sport can bring people together and have many other benefits, as you know.

This club, as you have pointed out is dealing in misery and it has for some time. Amazing to me there are so many people who want to line up to defend it.

Each to their own mate.

What I am holding out for is a time when WT are able bring us fans happiness, joy, elation, pride, fun etc etc

For passionate fans, sometimes it’s all they have and a footy club (and sport in general) is supposed to provide both the highest of highs and some lows. Sport can bring people together and have many other benefits, as you know.

This club, as you have pointed out is dealing in misery and it has for some time. Amazing to me there are so many people who want to line up to defend it.

Each to their own mate.
Well put, and with respect to our own club (that isn’t above reproach), it’s on the money…

Back