Score Prediciton Vs Sharpe's Round 22

I predict:

Another hard one to watch.
Hopefully an improved performance from the previous round.

Don't know why but I think the result will be a respectable loss by less than 12 points. Whenever we have a loss, where we were expected to win (by some), we usually follow up with a solid perfromance. This is all part of the weird and wonderful world of the Wests Tigers.

So long as we score at least 1 try, I'll be reasonably happy... It really comes down to attitude from both teams. If Cronulla thinks it will be an easy game, there we MAY be a chance, but we'll need to put in 110%. We did it against the Brocos, so not impossible...but high unlikely!!

50 would not be a shock in their current form from last week and the side that has been selected

Reactions: BZN
Sharks 14 def Tigers 10. Same result and score as last week - which is a sort of moral victory, I suppose.

Don't know why but I think the result will be a respectable loss by less than 12 points. Whenever we have a loss, where we were expected to win (by some), we usually follow up with a solid perfromance. This is all part of the weird and wonderful world of the Wests Tigers.
It will be a win like the donkeys game then a close loss to the rooster's followed by a pumping by the dragon's

It's the way we roll never easy

Last edited:
To’a , Naden and Kepaoa to all score hat tricks and share every single hit up proving once and for all that Wests Tigers recruitment is fair dinkum tops 🤌

Sharks 62 Tigers 36

After last week’s performance i have a feeling that the next 2 weeks (Sharks & Roosters) will both be very ugly score lines. I can’t see us reaching double figures and if we are as soft in D as we were last week these teams will put 40+ on us.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back