Score Prediction vs Broncos + Thoughts

Tigers 16 def Broncos 14
I have no fingernails left at the end of the game.

Tuki has some great touches in his debut, getting on early due to the rotation of Luc into 13, with Mikaele coming back on later as a prop.

Brooksy gets a double, both from close range, making those wanting him to play 9 on here to get all excited.

AD back at 6 just makes me feel a whole heap better, more hands on with the ball, control the game and take pressure off brooksy

@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416054) said:
AD back at 6 just makes me feel a whole heap better, more hands on with he ball, control the game and take pressure off brooksy

That cutout pass..mmmmmm... then spiral kicks as well ..he just offers so much more than moses

@thedaboss said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416055) said:
@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416054) said:
AD back at 6 just makes me feel a whole heap better, more hands on with he ball, control the game and take pressure off brooksy

That cutout pass..mmmmmm... then spiral kicks as well ..he just offers so much more than moses

I reckon target spirals at Niu all arvo as both Oates and Coates will take everything - both tall wingers. Niu fumbles heaps, although Oates is butterfingers also.

Mbye just a wasted spot on the bench, would still rather Seyfarth + Blore. We need energy !

Thing to watch for me is who has a run in with Tyson Gamble. I have the feeling he is a kind of guy and i imagine not everyone in our squad likes him. Tyson will not shut up during this game as well, he will be giving it to us deluxe.

@the_patriot said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416071) said:
Thing to watch for me is who has a run in with Tyson Gamble. I have the feeling he is a kind of guy and i imagine not everyone in our squad likes him. Tyson will not shut up during this game as well, he will be giving it to us deluxe.

I hope Stefano and Tuki just crunch him every set.

@shooter-mcgavin said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416045) said:
34-16 Tigers to win. Hoping Madge gives Tuki more than 10 minutes to show his worth, sounds like he has a really damaging offload which could trouble the broncs with a little bit of second phase

Yes looking forward to watching him as he could be the diamond in the rough we have been looking for.

@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416037) said:
@tilllindemann said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415998) said:
Tigers 36, Broncos 8. Nofa to have a blinder. Doueihi to provide good ball distribution.

Tuki and Pauga to have a blinder :)

What’s the bet tuki only gets 10 minutes

@barnzee said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416076) said:
@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416037) said:
@tilllindemann said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415998) said:
Tigers 36, Broncos 8. Nofa to have a blinder. Doueihi to provide good ball distribution.

Most likely, I'll guess he will take blores 10-15 mins

@voice_of_reason said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415958) said:
@thedaboss said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415947) said:
and thoughts on what we should be looking for in the game

Hoping to see TPJ chatting, laughing and swapping phone numbers with our blokes...

I'm hoping to see Mbye having a heart-to-heart and exchanging phone numbers with broncos players and coaching staff at FT

Nah because Tamou gets an early mark after 15mins .. and never returns

@wt2k said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416077) said:

I think they should rest LL for maybe 20 mins and increase the mins of Simpkin or Blore etc.. He defense is not the best and maybe a rest might do him wonders

@hsvjones said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416083) said:
@wt2k said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416077) said:

I think they should rest LL for maybe 20 mins and increase the mins of Simpkin or Blore etc.. He defense is not the best and maybe a rest might do him wonders

If you rest Luc for 20min, you might as well just bench him.
We need him on the field. Simpkin will get his turn either late first half and most of the second depending on his fitness. Also hope Blore gets promoted ahead of Mbye.

The whole club look psychologically damaged. With the relocation, separation from family and friends for the next 4 weeks, I’m not sure how this will affect this emotionally crippled team. I just hope that it is the exact opposite to what I think might happen, and they actually start to bond and play as TEAM.

This could be one of the worst games of the year. Two poor sides with bad defence and poor attack. I’m predicting 44-40 as the final score, who’s way nobody knows.

@andyvee said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416105) said:
The whole club look psychologically damaged. With the relocation, separation from family and friends for the next 4 weeks, I’m not sure how this will affect this emotionally crippled team. I just hope that it is the exact opposite to what I think might happen, and they actually start to bond and play as TEAM.

It's not only affecting us, every other club also. Everyone's all in the same boat. It definitely will be emotionally tough, but hey they just gotta push through as a team and turn performances around.

![217391875_5860627867313229_1340239088462928621_n.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1626319636203-217391875_5860627867313229_1340239088462928621_n.jpg)

@chicken_faced_killa said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416117) said:
This could be one of the worst games of the year. Two poor sides with bad defence and poor attack. I’m predicting 44-40 as the final score, who’s way nobody knows.

14th versus 15th
Both average teams
19 degrees, sunny sunday arvo
Dry + fast track
Plenty of points

Latest posts

Back