10. Kane
11. Brock Lesnar
12. The Ultimate Warrior
13. Triple H

14. Stone Cold Steve Austin
15. Andre the Giant
16. The Big Show
17. The Rock

Lacking a bit of height on the sting ,but they might make up for it in speed.
Controversial choice at hooker.
Having said that, if it's a choice between Benoit in his current state and Simpkin, I'm still running with Benoit.

I think pre-season is usually around 6 weeks.

Our first game and our last trial would have a 3 week break which is pretty much half a pre-season extra.

If you put down the trials as part of pre-season (which they are), no finals appearance and lack of representation in the internationals post season, this has to be the longest pre/ off season ever.

Really hope the whole team sat down to map this out.

Our first game and our last trial would have a 3 week break which is pretty much half a pre-season extra.

If you put down the trials as part of pre-season (which they are), no finals appearance and lack of representation in the internationals post season, this has to be the longest pre/ off season ever.

I’m hoping they sit down and talk about hard running and tackling ! Two things sorely lacking at present.

Reactions: BZN

Most likely didn’t do any mapping. Club been map-less for years. We need a Mariah Carey-like hero to come along at this point

Controversial choice at hooker.
Having said that, if it's a choice between Benoit in his current state and Simpkin, I'm still running with Benoit.
At least you know there’s no line he won’t cross ! Not sure about the no dickheads policy though …

Bula
Lobb
Olam
Naden
Tupou
Sullivan
Sezer
Pole
Bateman
Papalii
Klemmer
Api
Stef
Galvin
Sam Fainu
Sione Fainu
Twal

Last edited:
Wishful thinking, thinking Lobb will start. Definitely going to be Charlie and Junior. Probably only an injury away though.

1. Shawn Michaels
2. Jeff Hardy
3. Edge
4. Randy Orton
5. Rey Mysterio
6. Bret Hart
7. Ric Flair
8. The Undertaker
9. Chris Benoit
10. Kane
11. Brock Lesnar
12. The Ultimate Warrior
13. Triple H

14. Stone Cold Steve Austin
15. Andre the Giant
16. The Big Show
17. The Rock

Lacking a bit of height on the sting ,but they might make up for it in speed.
Some of those guys are dead, mate. Even WT wouldn't select dead people.

Wishful thinking, thinking Lobb will start. Definitely going to be Charlie and Junior. Probably only an injury away though.
That’s the team I’d pick, not necessarily the one I think will be picked. I agree Charlie and Starford will probably get the nod and Seyfarth will most likely be in there somewhere as well.

Back