Seems fair

cktiger

Pay Farah $750,000 to play against us and tear us new one. :unamused:

But we are paying Teddy and Moses about the same to do the same thing

No one was talking about Farah after round 1.

He has 1 good game every 3 or 4 weeks for them, like he did for us in recent seasons.

Good luck to him I guess, but really who cares?

I think he pointed out to MacGurie that origin was coming up and demanded to start. He will crawl back into his hole next wek

He was a grub to start the game and deserved the hit from Ava to connect… the only reason ppl are saying he had a great game was because he used to play for the Tigers.... seriously... plenty of Souths players have had a better game.... but by all means, praise the grub that semi turns up for one game a year to prove a point to the easily lead....

I'd pay 750 grand of my money to not see Farah in the team I love…. and now others it seems..

@ said:
I'd pay 750 grand of my money to not see Farah in the team I love…. and now others it seems..

Well you must have a lot of money laying around … could you stump up for some TPA's

Good to see you starting the Robbie chant tonight CK. I was joining in in round one when he was going one out, dropping the ball and completely overplaying his hand much like he did in the last couple of years in a tigers jersey

Would seem the burrow would be the place to discuss this. Otherwise the OP could just deathride via PM with GCT and the other newcomer from the live game thread.

Robbie was great. Letting him go was one of the worst decisions as a club we've ever made.

:brick: Why the heck must we go over and over the whole Farah thing? As if we don't have enough threads about this bloke.

Farah was excellent.

Kicked us to death and was very crafty all night.

And were paying 700K for him to play against us.

You know it makes sense.

@ said:
Would seem the burrow would be the place to discuss this. Otherwise the OP could just deathride via PM with GCT and the other newcomer from the live game thread.

Why would you post in the burrow about the Tigers ineptitude?
The post isn't so much about Farah but the fact we are paying him around $750 k to kick us in the backside.
Sorry you didn't understand the context.

Back