Send a message

If you want things to change at Wests Tigers, the people you have to convince are the Directors of the Joint Venture.

Look what happened to Scott Longmuir, when he tried to make changes to lift the performance of the Club. His aim to raise the performance bar for all in the Club was what is still needed, the Board did not agree, so they "sacked" him.

Until the Board think there needs to be a change, nothing will happen. Send your messages to the Directors and, if that does not change anything, maybe it is time to change the Directors.

I have been writing/emailing media to get them to speak to popular media darling & WTs board member Sirro to explain their contract extensions for sheens….you'll get nothing going straight to the board or humphries

Noyce replied to every email i sent, Humphreys is an arrogant rude pig who's replied to none Ive sent

Graeme Hughes opened his show today saying they'd never recieved as many emails in one day, the majority from disgruntled Wests Tigers fans unhappy with their club

Heard him read one out then defend Sheens. He said its hard to be critical when we only one win out of the 8 hahahahahahahahaha…............for 4.5 years we've been one win out of the 8.

Innk …I don't think Humphreys likes you. I got the standard reply that hybrid and a few others got....

they are aware of the situation and what's required to turn it around....

I hope Hughes reads my email...

@MightyMaggy said:
If you want things to change at Wests Tigers, the people you have to convince are the Directors of the Joint Venture.

Look what happened to Scott Longmuir, when he tried to make changes to lift the performance of the Club. His aim to raise the performance bar for all in the Club was what is still needed, the Board did not agree, so they "sacked" him.

Until the Board think there needs to be a change, nothing will happen. Send your messages to the Directors and, if that does not change anything, maybe it is time to change the Directors.

True, all correspondence should be directed at those who signed off on Sheens new contract/s - the Wests Tigers board. Start asking the question to Sirro, Trodden etc and the Wests Campbelltown aligned directors.

@Geo. said:
Innk …I don't think Humphreys likes you. I got the standard reply that hybrid and a few others got....

they are aware of the situation and what's required to turn it around....

I hope Hughes reads my email...

Yeah I think so ….Cuzzo dont like me either, he tried to get staks to point me out to him at Hodgos farewell.... :laughing:

the biggest thing that upset me yesterday and each time we lose is that the players do not come over to the fans and acknowledge the continued support.

ink was that your email that or sms that got read out on BSB? the name left was the ink so i figured it was you?

also citizen cub, is that your old man who calls the BSB and uses the name citizen tiger?

@IronTiger said:
the biggest thing that upset me yesterday and each time we lose is that the players do not come over to the fans and acknowledge the continued support.

They wouldn't have dared come over to the supporters yesterday mate, they were booed off at halftime and at fulltime.

@king sirro said:
Heard him read one out then defend Sheens. He said its hard to be critical when we only one win out of the 8 hahahahahahahahaha…............for 4.5 years we've been one win out of the 8.

:laughing:

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

@MightyMaggy said:

The Wests side of the joint venture led by Kevin Hammond wanted Scott Longmuirs performance targets put in place.
The Balmain side or the board + Wests Campbeltown Leagues disagreed and made it clear Tim Sheens was a protected species.

@ron burgandy said:
ink was that your email that or sms that got read out on BSB? the name left was the ink so i figured it was you?

also citizen cub, is that your old man who calls the BSB and uses the name citizen tiger?

I sent an sms but hadnt heard it by the time I got to work ay 7am…2SM read out an email from me this arvo....it all is pointless, but it does make others aware of the situation, its just those in a position to do anything have their heads up their arses

I think it's time to replace my Ennis the Pennis banner from the Doggies game with something more meaningful now that we've swooped this low.

Back