Send a message

innsaneink

2UE Gibbsy & Brandy sports today M-F 6pm - 8pm
http://www.2ue.com.au/feedback" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2UE Openline: 13 13 32

2KY Big Sports Breakfast M-F 5am -9am
http://www.2ky.com.au/feedback/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMS text 0419767272

2SM Talkin sport M-F 3pm -7pm
http://www.2sm.com.au/ts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Call 131269

Good luck with Greg Alexander.

Getting him to criticise his first first grade coach would be like getting Santa Claus to criticise the Pope's attitude to Paedophile Priests.

Sorry, that is being harsh on Santa

I have sent a message to all of them. I would recommend keeping it brief as possible otherwise they won't read it. Here's mine:

Gibbsy and Brandy,
>
I want to ask you one question: is there a coach in world sport, anywhere, who like Tim Sheens, is completely unaccountable for his teams performances?
>
Can I ask how Tim Sheens manages to escape any sort of media criticism for his coaching performances - keeping in mind that this is a man who has a 38% win record with the Wests Tigers, a man who has taken the Wests Tigers to ONE finals series in seven seasons and a man who has a win record of roughly 37% post-1996.
>
Why is this koala bear a protected species in the media?

We are wasting our time Ink channeling our anger through the media…..Sheens is a koala....the media will not criticize him especially Hadley I wouldnt waste my time with those 2 numnuts on 2ky but I will be venting my spleen on 2sm a show you can have your say

Can you ? Graeme Hughes is almost as bad as Alexander and Daley.

The Italians have it right, they'd be down at the training ground with effigies and lynch mobs the next morning and have the coach making a hasty retreat to the Virgin Islands or Jamaica.

im with ink , i truely believe getting the media stuck into sheens is the way to go (the telegraph just might do it, they dont like sheens, although they dont care about the tigers either).
it might not get sheens sacked but if the media start putting the pressure on him the players will fire up at the very least and we wont see crap like we have seen the past month.

I sent this:
\
\
"Boys, how can the Tigers justify the extention of Tim Sheens' contract? I know the club and fans will always be debt to him for what he's done for this club, but seriously how long can he dine out on 2005?
Its not just us failing, its the way we fail. As unit we lack commitment. We can get up for 1 game, maybe 2, but it doesnt last. Isnt it the coach's job to set an enviroment that has 17 men all working as a unit for one common goal? If he cant get the playes to at least work for each other, then surely he has to walk. We know he wont be sacked."

Yeah…heard the same point bought up with Hadley and Blocker,,,the 1 finals in 15 years...

They basically put it on the players and OH ,,,,Joe who was slating Sheens before....did you forget 2005 was Hadley's response...

Can't hurt to try though....

@Fast Eddie said:

Getting him to criticise his first first grade coach would be like getting Santa Claus to criticise the Pope's attitude to Paedophile Priests.

Johnny Gibbs?

My brief note to all of them tomorrow.

Boys…
>
Surely the time has come for Tim Sheens to hang up his whistle and walk away...one finals series in the last 14 years or so.
Yesterday at the half time break during the Tigers Souths game i commented the Tigers season starts now, regardless of the result they need to make a statement, Sheens clearly couldnt inspire anything from them at half time, they got worse.
Time is up for Sheens

I will also be making several banners with a similar message which it'd be good if people can get all these displayed on TV opposite the cameras at the next home game...stay tuned

@innsaneink said:
@Fast Eddie said:

Johnny Gibbs?

My brief note to all of them tomorrow.

Boys…
>
Surely the time has come for Tim Sheens to hang up his whistle and walk away...one finals series in the last 14 years or so.
Yesterday at the half time break during the Tigers Souths game i commented the Tigers season starts now, regardless of the result they need to make a statement, Sheens clearly couldnt inspire anything from them at half time, they got worse.
Time is up for Sheens

I will also be making several banners with a similar message which it'd be good if people can get all these displayed on TV opposite the cameras at the next home game...stay tuned

Good idea but the only way you will see that type of banner on air is if you stick it on Bee Sting Heads forehead

What is stopping all of us turning up with our own Lynch mob ? I have italian hertitage LOL See you all at the next training
\

@Fast Eddie said:

The Italians have it right, they'd be down at the training ground with effigies and lynch mobs the next morning and have the coach making a hasty retreat to the Virgin Islands or Jamaica.

I have only posted a hand full of times but I have had enough as well with this inept coach I have sent 2SM and 2KY the following. Seems like we all have the same theme get rid of Sheens . He has reached his use by 3 years ago

"Sheens seems to be a protective species by the media, he escapes the heat that other coaches have endeavoured e.g. Brown. He does not make any changes to the team when he has options in other grades with the under 20s equal first and in the NSW cup both Balmain and Wests are in the top 3\. Frustrated Tigercannon"

@Fast Eddie said:

Just don't go to the games, what a waste of money today!!
its not sheens fault the player we have are lazy over paid preety boys..

LOL its so funny ink,

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3262" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
\
\
see how peoples opinions are finally turning around? sure its taken them 3-4 years to reaslise but its better late then never, hopefully the media and our board switch on now too

@chilbury said:
@Fast Eddie said:

every single player is at the club because sheens wants them.

there isnt one player who was at the club before sheens was

@fergiefurr said:
@chilbury said:
@Fast Eddie said:

**there isnt one player who was at the club before sheens was**

Fitzy was…but Sheens brought him back...so youre right to a point

Farah Gibbs and Fulton in the jnrs

@innsaneink said:
@fergiefurr said:

**there isnt one player who was at the club before sheens was**

Fitzy was…but Sheens brought him back...so youre right to a point

Farah Gibbs and Fulton in the jnrs

yes but if sheens didnt want them they would well and truely be gone

Cheers for the links Ink. Sent a message to all 3.

Everyone should do the same if you are unhappy with how the club is travelling!

Done! Vented my spleen to all 3….

Even sent the Matty Johns show the same thing in the 'Ask a Question' and Feedback sections of the website. Would love to see Paul Kent go to down on Sheens on his farcical team selections.

Back