SFS - Finals Week 1..... Ticket Information

@prattenpark said:
Did anyone else get 3 seperate emails allegedly from the NRL last night with 3 different codes to purchase their tickets?
How frustrating. Just to be safe, I would not recommend using the link in the emails to purchase your tickets. sign on directly to ticketek and take it from there. Your code is the number on your membership card, not the other crap they sent last night.
Go the mighty Tigers. See you ALL at the game.

I got 2 different emails.

@smeghead said:
@TheDen said:
So much easier to go to a ticketek outlet. Bay 14 no hassles at all. Lucky I had the day off

Closest one to my house would be Penrith and I can imagine that was pretty packed. That and I am lazy so online works for me

There should be one around Campbelltown but there isn't. There used to be one in Myer @ Liverpool Westfields but not anymore. The closest to me would be Revesby Workers Club, Parra Leagues or Bankstown Square. It's ridicuolous. I never have trouble getting tickets online.

@innsaneink said:
I got an email from nrl.com yesterday which had my suburb as ''my unique buying code'' which just added to my confusion… :confused:

i got that aswell but then they sent me another email that told me to forget about the last email. what a bunch of imbeciles! :laughing:

@prattenpark said:
Your spam blocker might have blocked the NRL digital email - it came midway through last week - 1 september, i think

i got it on sunday

@213_Tiger said:
Just to let everyone know, i am a non ticketed member and i thought i would try my luck in buying tickets during the season ticket holders only period. I proceeded in entering my password which to my surprise allowed me to purchase tickets.

I was able to buy 3 tickets in bay 15 at around 6.00pm. :smiley:

password for which website?

Why can't members buy tickets at any time? Why can't they just purchase the ticket and don't tell them you're a member?

Got 6 tickets last night but only got GA which is bay 1-8 and also bay 41\. not the best seats but cant wait for saturday night. bring it on!!!!

just got tickets in tigers supporters category 2.

i'm in bay 31.

i am also wearing a fluro orange suit (going to the races during the day) so if u see me give me a wave :smiley:

I'm in bay 15 row A…this may sound like a dumb question...but row A means front row hey???

Thank God we only have to go through this once every five years, its way to stressful to try to buy tickets online!!!

Are there any figures out on ticket sales to date?

@Juro said:

Over 20,000 by lunch time today (Tuesday) - chuck in 7,000-10,000 SFS members and theres a 30,000 attendance already.
Gonna be huge

@Juro said:

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/60116/over-60000-tickets-sold-for-week-1-finals/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Over 60,000 Tickets Sold for Week 1 Finals
Print
- Font
+ Font
RSS
NRL.com Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:50:00
Related Links
Finals Series Information Tickets to Titans v Warriors Tickets to Wests Tigers v Roosters Tickets to Panthers v Raiders Tickets to Dragons v Sea Eagles Ticket sales for the Week 1 Qualifying Finals of the Telstra Premiership are going extremely well with over 60,000 tickets already sold during the members pre-sale and this morning within a few hours of being available to the public.

The Wests Tigers clash with the Sydney Roosters at the Sydney Football Stadium on Saturday night (6.30pm kick-off) has sold over 20,000 tickets, while between 4000 and 6000 remain for each of the other three Qualifying Finals.

About 5000 tickets remain for the opening Finals Series game between the Gold Coast Titans and New Zealand Warriors at Skilled Stadium on the Gold Coast (7.30pm kick-off).

The Penrith Panthers and Canberra Raiders clash at CUA Stadium, Penrith, on Saturday night (8.30pm kick-off) has about 6000 tickets remaining.

There are about 4000 tickets left for the clash between minor premiers St George Illawarra Dragons and the Manly sea Eagles on Sunday afternoon at WIN Jubilee Oval (4pm kick-off).

For more Finals Series or match day ticketing information, click on the relevant link to the right.

How do you get Deluxe General Admission tickets? Or is the Venue Map on the Ticketek site wrong?

@fainty said:
I'm in bay 15 row A…this may sound like a dumb question...but row A means front row hey???

I'm pretty sure Row A is the front row, Mister 2010 Star League Champion.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back