Sheens and Gould to hold trade talks tomorrow according to NRL 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard we are looking at kurtis Morrin, credence toai, and Gus looking to offload schoupp to make way for Alamoti and Okunbor , who parra knocked back recently, he is also looking to offload Isaac lumelume, who was recently linked to titans but deal fell through.As for who he would want from us, who knows.
I’d take Schoup in a heartbeat

He’s been pretty vocal about it, in his last year at the club he said Nofa was our best player.
That was the one good year he had wasn't it? Which ended up him getting a 5 year extension.

Things change. As a coach he may take a different view than as a team mate.

That was the one good year he had wasn't it? Which ended up him getting a 5 year extension.

Things change. As a coach he may take a different view than as a team mate.
We'll soon see I guess.

It's a big contract to move, so I'm not sure who's going to sign him without us chipping in a decent amount, similar to Brooks.

I wish people on this forum would stop worrying about our backs because until we sign at leased 3 class forwards we can have the best 7 backs and we would still be getting beat . Games are won by forward packs
Yes and no. We need to upgrade the engine room as our top priority but the back 3 are very important for yardage and Maumalo is the only one doing his job in that regard and even he is a liability in defence.

Sheens has never put together any teams with great forward grunt, that's a Maguire style, we're going to have to expect more ball playing type forwards than metre eaters.

You are trolling just like that Barry dickhead this morning with these idiot opinions.
What about my Corey Allen?

Brooks swap and we give the dogs $400k

Trade Benji and Sharon (his rubber first love) for Potter as cadet coach.

Brooks and Moses couldn’t win games when they had an international prop laying a platform and Tedesco running wild outside them.
Hard pass.
Moses is a much better player since he left us. Don't like the bloke but much better half than Brooks, Hastings or douhie

Moses is a much better player since he left us. Don't like the bloke but much better half than Brooks, Hastings or douhie
And the question is, how much of him being a better player was down to leaving this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back