Sheens on 2KY's Big Sports Breaky.

Aladinsane

Coach Sheens will be on 2KY's Big Sports Breakfast this morning (Thurs20th Aug) after the 8am news.
Maybe he has something awesome to announce…...Parra forfeits the game tomorrow, because they are scared of a massacre of a Benji Raid :wink:

Said:

1) it will be interesting to see which position Moltzen settles in over the next 12 months(half or fullback)..so he has an open mind it seems
2) Acknowledged that the game against the sharks for Lui was an easy one and if Lui doesn't go well next few games Moltzen could shift back to half.

here it is for anyone that wants to listen to the interview

http://cdn2.libsyn.com/skyaus/2KY_1_GSRios.mp3?nvb=20090820002919&nva=20090821003919&t=078a0d2b8316c88a3740c

@barrytiger said:
here it is for anyone that wants to listen to the interview

http://cdn2.libsyn.com/skyaus/2KY_1_GSRios.mp3?nvb=20090820002919&nva=20090821003919&t=078a0d2b8316c88a3740c

Cheers.

@alexaki said:
Said:

1) it will be interesting to see which position Moltzen settles in over the next 12 months(half or fullback)..so he has an open mind it seems
2) Acknowledged that the game against the sharks for Lui was an easy one and if Lui doesn't go well next few games Moltzen could shift back to half.

Glad to see the Australian coach agrees with me that Lui was not up to scratch against the Sharks. I think Sheens is trying to say on BOTH points…he was wrong in taking Moltz out of halfback.

@crouching_tiger said:
@alexaki said:
Said:

Glad to see the Australian coach agrees with me that Lui was not up to scratch against the Sharks. I think Sheens is trying to say on BOTH points…he was wrong in taking Moltz out of halfback.

Where did Sheens say Lui wasn't up to scratch? Answer: He didn't. One thing he's clearly trying to do is not put too much pressure on the kid leading into tomorrow night, that much was obvious.

@willow said:
@crouching_tiger said:
@alexaki said:
Said:

Where did Sheens say Lui wasn't up to scratch? Answer: He didn't. One thing he's clearly trying to do is not put too much pressure on the kid leading into tomorrow night, that much was obvious.

Here it is I thought Sheens was the Master of spin…...C_t could give him lessons....

I think he needs to have another listen.....

Moltzen stint at half did him the world of good....Positional play at fullbacks come on leaps and bounds too....

Latest posts

Members online

Back