Sheens rewarded as Tigers' cubs learn how to roar

Stick to the topic please and try not to have a go at one another.

@Zaibatsu said:
@southerntiger said:
Thats right mate :wink: I am a huge failure.

Finally we agree :slight_smile:

Your the one that lashed out calling me a fool because of my opinion…

You know, glass houses and all that... :unamused:

Yep Im a failure. Big one too. Now Im going to go cry.

Read your first post. Who called who a "fool" first.

Thats it for me.

@towntiger said:
I cannot agree more. We are all armchair critics and whilst we enjoy the debate as to the operation of our club, selecting teams, choosing jerseys, who to recruit etc. we actually have no idea as to what it takes to operate a club, coach the team, sign sponsors, recruit players and everything that comes along with operating a club in the most competitive sports market in the world, particuarly football market.

It is easy for us to say 'do this', or 'do that', 'should've done this' from the comfort of our computer desk chair. It is a credit to our club's staff and coaches that they give us the enjoyment of seeing our team run around each weekend. Sure we will win some and lose some, but at the end of the day we have a team to cheer for and each weekend for a couple of hours we leave the stress of our daily lives behind!

Well done Wests Tigers, and good luck Mr Sheens for the season ahead - we are behind you 110%!!!!!

Spot on Town Tiger - Me thinks your an older and subsequently wiser member (Much like myself (LOL))

Good Signs as business / recruitment momentum gather for 2011 and beyond….

Back