Should Sheens Stay or Go Poll

Chris

It has been nearly 24hrs since yesterday's capitulation, do you still want Sheens to stay or go?

:cry: :angry: It is a disgrace to still see him at the helm after all his failings with the club.

:astonished: :eek:pen_mouth: Stand down, gather your super and go and take one long Caribbean holiday. Smoke some special Jamaican stuff, guzzle some rum and stew over what you have turned this club into:

YOU ARE A JOKE!
One that simply cannot be laughed at any longer!
:brick: :smiling_imp: :frowning: :blush: :confused: :cry:

It comes down to discipline and professionalism and i feel the Tigers are severely lacking in this regard. sure, there's some great off field work being done by the players and club, but there needs to be some firm lines drawn in the sand about what should be expected and required of the players. Look at clubs like the Dragons, Manly and Melbourne. At training it's no nonsense, and any petty differences that may go on with players is put aside when players take to the field. That's why these teams are able to turn up and play more consistently than other teams and get in the grind and win the close games. The coaches do not accept anything less than the players best efforts and they instill discipline.

I don't believe Sheens does this well enough and is too easy on the players, hence why we only see the team "get up" for a match every 4 or 5 weeks. The way the Tigers are run and coached needs to change. a harder line needs to be drawn and followed.

@Kaiser said:
The team announcement will be the decider for me…. So...I'm undecided... for now.

With the players at his disposal for Knight games due to injury and probably Lotte's QLD selection, I really cant see to many changes. He could even probably justify Fitzy's selection this week for the first time this year!!!! While their is a glimmer of hope he will stick with as many of his top 17 as possible. The place is crying out for change

I'll tell you one thing,if our boys don't come out breathing fire for the Knights game…...then I will be amazed.

They really owe Sheenise and us a lot for that weak performance.

No Simon, "Sheenise" owes us fans a good season as much as the players. The buck stops with him, the head coach. That is how it works in 99% of organisations anyway.

@supercoach said:
With the players at his disposal for Knight games due to injury and probably Lotte's QLD selection, I really cant see to many changes. He could even probably justify Fitzy's selection this week for the first time this year!!!! While their is a glimmer of hope he will stick with as many of his top 17 as possible. The place is crying out for change

Fitzy's selection CANNOT be justified at all. He is here on a one year deal and is not doing anything for side. We NEED to use someone else…

The injuries imo gives the perfect chance to give blokes from the NSW state cup a chance and i can't see Lote making the QLD side...

@Eddie said:
No Simon, "Sheenise" owes us fans a good season as much as the players. The buck stops with him, the head coach. That is how it works in 99% of organisations anyway.

No eddie the buck stops with the general manager which in our case would be our ceo in 99% of organisations.So do we sack my mate stephen humphreys.Id say not

But guess what in reality its always the player or employee that is the cause of most of the problems.

The players played poorly on Sunday, not sheens.

Like (of all people to be quoting) Mark Geyer said on the Sunday roast - By game day you should be all coached up to the gills. you run on the fields, and you should just play. if you need coaching by that point, then you haven't got your head in the game.

The tigers on sunday lacked basic skills. There actual attack and headway up the middle wasn't too bad. They made silly mistakes, which are generally considered coach killers.

Sunday wasn't sheens' fault. It was the fault of the players aside from Heighington, Ellis, and Lui who decided not to turn up.

If well all turn up against Newcastle, we win. Simple as that.

Oh, also each of the tigers players should take two of these:

![](http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/und3rd0g/0WFeb.jpg)

Back